Southsea Deckhand — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Southsea Deckhand is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Southsea Deckhand is a great card in decks that use both Weapons and Pirates. It is of particular use in aggressive decks which also use Patches the Pirate, as the Charge ability allows the Deckhand to act as surprise damage, or as a removal spell in a pinch. When coupled with or Prince Keleseth, Southsea Deckhand can become very powerful.
Southsea Deckhand is usually found in Rogue decks due to the natural synergy with the Flametongue Totem in Shaman.Hero Power. As is also a Rogue card, this makes Rogue the natural home for Pirates. The Deckhand is sometimes found in other classes that can abuse the Charge too. For example, it works well alongside
Southsea Deckhand is not usually a good pick in Arena. For the card to be playable, it requires you to be playing Rogue, or to have many weapons in your deck. Some Pirate synergy would also enable it to be played, but as Southsea Deckhand is an Epic, and Patches the Pirate is Legendary, these situations will rarely present themselves.
- Activision Blizzard Has Fired 20 Employees Over Harassment Claims and More
- Blizzard Working on an Unannounced Open-World RPG Shooter
- Global Battle.net Maintenance: October 6th
- Activision Blizzard Reaches Agreement with the EEOC
- In Celebration Of Diablo 2: Resurrected, We're Discounting Our Premium Subscription
- Overwatch 2 Executive Departs from Activision Blizzard
- The SEC Launches Activision Blizzard Investigation
- Launching Log Reviews for WoW PvE & Diablo 3 Character Reviews
- Hearthstone Mercenaries
- Lady Vashj
- Face Hunter
- Basic Mage Deck
- The Lich King
- Handbuff Paladin Deck - United in Stormwind
- Hearthstone Chess
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge