Southsea Deckhand — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Southsea Deckhand is a neutral minion. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Southsea Deckhand is a great card in decks that use both Weapons and Pirates. It is of particular use in aggressive decks which also use Patches the Pirate, as the Charge ability allows the Deckhand to act as surprise damage, or as a removal spell in a pinch. When coupled with or Prince Keleseth, Southsea Deckhand can become very powerful.
Southsea Deckhand is usually found in Rogue decks due to the natural synergy with theHero Power. As is also a Rogue card, this makes Rogue the natural home for Pirates. The Deckhand is sometimes found in other classes that can abuse the Charge too. For example, it works well alongside in Shaman.
Southsea Deckhand is not usually a good pick in Arena. For the card to be playable, it requires you to be playing Rogue, or to have many weapons in your deck. Some Pirate synergy would also enable it to be played, but as Southsea Deckhand is an Epic, and Patches the Pirate is Legendary, these situations will rarely present themselves.
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- US Federal Trade Commission "Likely to File Antitrust Lawsuit" to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Shaman Card Reveal Recap: November 20th
- Blizzard in China: All the Details, Rumors and New Information
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Warrior Card Reveal Recap: November 19th
- NetEase Message to Chinese Blizzard Game Players
- NetEase Responds to Blizzard Licensing Agreement Expiration
- Most Blizzard Game Services to Be Suspended in China on January 23rd
- Jailer Paladin Deck
- Questline Hunter Deck
- Big Beast Hunter Deck
- Miracle Priest Deck
- XL Beast Hunter Deck