Southsea Deckhand — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Southsea Deckhand is a neutral minion. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Southsea Deckhand is a great card in decks that use both Weapons and Pirates. It is of particular use in aggressive decks which also use Patches the Pirate, as the Charge ability allows the Deckhand to act as surprise damage, or as a removal spell in a pinch. When coupled with Southsea Captain or Prince Keleseth, Southsea Deckhand can become very powerful.
Southsea Deckhand is usually found in Rogue decks due to the natural synergy with the Dagger Mastery Hero Power. As Swashburglar is also a Rogue card, this makes Rogue the natural home for Pirates. The Deckhand is sometimes found in other classes that can abuse the Charge too. For example, it works well alongside Flametongue Totem in Shaman.
Southsea Deckhand is not usually a good pick in Arena. For the card to be playable, it requires you to be playing Rogue, or to have many weapons in your deck. Some Pirate synergy would also enable it to be played, but as Southsea Deckhand is an Epic, and Patches the Pirate is Legendary, these situations will rarely present themselves.
- BlizzCon 2023 in Coming on Nov 3-4
- Icy Veins is Getting a New Look
- Activision Blizzard Announces First Quarter 2023 Financial Results
- BlizzCon 2023 Update by Blizzard President Mike Ybarra
- A Misunderstanding May Have Been the Cause of Activision Blizzard Games Not Being Available in China
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update
- US Federal Trade Commission Files Suit to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck
- Gruul the Dragonkiller Challenge
- Classic Face Hunter Deck