Southsea Deckhand — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Southsea Deckhand is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Southsea Deckhand is a great card in decks that use both Weapons and Pirates. It is of particular use in aggressive decks which also use Patches the Pirate, as the Charge ability allows the Deckhand to act as surprise damage, or as a removal spell in a pinch. When coupled with or Prince Keleseth, Southsea Deckhand can become very powerful.
Southsea Deckhand is usually found in Rogue decks due to the natural synergy with the Flametongue Totem in Shaman.Hero Power. As is also a Rogue card, this makes Rogue the natural home for Pirates. The Deckhand is sometimes found in other classes that can abuse the Charge too. For example, it works well alongside
Southsea Deckhand is not usually a good pick in Arena. For the card to be playable, it requires you to be playing Rogue, or to have many weapons in your deck. Some Pirate synergy would also enable it to be played, but as Southsea Deckhand is an Epic, and Patches the Pirate is Legendary, these situations will rarely present themselves.
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Blizzard Begins Monthly Collectible Series for 30th Anniversary with Lich King Statue & Concept Art Print
- Forged in the Barrens Now Live
- The "Grandfather" of Classic Omar Gonzalez Left Blizzard for Dreamhaven
- Best Sets and Tier List for Classic
- Crash Bandicoot: It's About Time Available on Battle.net
- Icy Veins 10-Year Anniversary Giveaway!
- Activision Blizzard Plans to Lay Off Even More Employees
- Doom Lord Kazzak Challenge
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Book of Heroes Rehgar Earthfury
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Classic Tier List
- Deathrattle Demon Hunter Deck - Forged in the Barrens