Southsea Deckhand — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Southsea Deckhand is a neutral minion. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Southsea Deckhand is a great card in decks that use both Weapons and Pirates. It is of particular use in aggressive decks which also use Patches the Pirate, as the Charge ability allows the Deckhand to act as surprise damage, or as a removal spell in a pinch. When coupled with or Prince Keleseth, Southsea Deckhand can become very powerful.
Southsea Deckhand is usually found in Rogue decks due to the natural synergy with theHero Power. As is also a Rogue card, this makes Rogue the natural home for Pirates. The Deckhand is sometimes found in other classes that can abuse the Charge too. For example, it works well alongside in Shaman.
Southsea Deckhand is not usually a good pick in Arena. For the card to be playable, it requires you to be playing Rogue, or to have many weapons in your deck. Some Pirate synergy would also enable it to be played, but as Southsea Deckhand is an Epic, and Patches the Pirate is Legendary, these situations will rarely present themselves.
- Timeline of Blizzard Presidents
- Johanna Faires Appointed Blizzard Entertainment President
- Will Microsoft Outsource Customer Support to External Companies?
- Blizzard Survival Game, Codenamed Odyssey, Was Cancelled Due to Engine Problems
- Microsoft Lays Off 1,900 Activision Blizzard and Xbox Employees
- Blizzard Celebrates the End of 2023 and Looks Ahead to 2024
- Microsoft Announced Xbox Leadership Changes Amid Bobby Kotick's Departure
- Microsoft Gaming CEO Phil Spencer Enthusiastic About Reviving Blizzard Franchises
- Hearthstone Telegram Bot
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Rumble Run Mage Guide
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Standard Tier List