Table of Contents
Chillmaw is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Chillmaw is a card that may seem like a powerful board clear tool. However, much like Abomination, the problem that you run into is that your opponent is able to use the minions that will die to the Deathrattle effect to trade into Chillmaw, weakening its effect.
2. Constructed Play
Chillmaw is a solid card to include in a Dragon themed deck, and can also be used as an excellent tech card against Grim Patron decks. However, it does conflict with other excellent 7 Mana cards, such as Dr. Boom.
Chillmaw is no longer available in Arena.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Ben Brode on Promo Cards
- Brian Holinka Leaves World of Warcraft Team
- Destiny 2 PC Release Date, Pre-Order Announced
- New Job Posting Hints at Remastering of Old Titles
- Possible Return of the Lich King Expansion
- EU Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- US Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- Mulligans Episode 4: Art Gallery
- Mill Rogue - questions
- Miracle Dragon Priest Standard
- Aggro Rogue Standard
- A Preist with a meme for a dream
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Average amount of dust / cardpack
- Handlock Warlock Un'Goro Standard
- Arena Paladin Tier Lists