Chillmaw — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Chillmaw is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Chillmaw is a card that may seem like a powerful board clear tool. However, much like Abomination, the problem that you run into is that your opponent is able to use the minions that will die to the Deathrattle effect to trade into Chillmaw, weakening its effect.
Chillmaw is a solid card to include in a Dragon themed deck, and can also be used as an excellent tech card against Grim Patron decks. However, it does conflict with other excellent 7 Mana cards, such as Dr. Boom.
Chillmaw is no longer available in Arena.
- Timeline of Blizzard Presidents
- Johanna Faires Appointed Blizzard Entertainment President
- Will Microsoft Outsource Customer Support to External Companies?
- Blizzard Survival Game, Codenamed Odyssey, Was Cancelled Due to Engine Problems
- Microsoft Lays Off 1,900 Activision Blizzard and Xbox Employees
- Blizzard Celebrates the End of 2023 and Looks Ahead to 2024
- Microsoft Announced Xbox Leadership Changes Amid Bobby Kotick's Departure
- Microsoft Gaming CEO Phil Spencer Enthusiastic About Reviving Blizzard Franchises
- Hearthstone Telegram Bot
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Rumble Run Mage Guide
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Standard Tier List