Chillmaw — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Chillmaw is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Chillmaw is a card that may seem like a powerful board clear tool. However, much like Abomination, the problem that you run into is that your opponent is able to use the minions that will die to the Deathrattle effect to trade into Chillmaw, weakening its effect.
Chillmaw is a solid card to include in a Dragon themed deck, and can also be used as an excellent tech card against Grim Patron decks. However, it does conflict with other excellent 7 Mana cards, such as Dr. Boom.
Chillmaw is no longer available in Arena.
- Launching Log Reviews for WoW PvE & Diablo 3 Character Reviews
- Battle.net Game Deals: Shadowlands 30% Off
- (Updated) Activision Blizzard Lawsuit Expanded
- Blizzard Co-Leader Mike Ybarra Streaming, Comments on AoE Cap and Offers to Play FF14
- Introducing Icy Veins Masterclass
- High Profile Departures Amid Lawsuit
- Ex-Community Manager Nevalistis Talks About Her Experience at Blizzard
- Activision Blizzard Q2 2021 Earnings Call
- The Lich King
- Handbuff Paladin Deck - United in Stormwind
- Hearthstone Chess
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Shadow Priest Deck
- Classic Tier List
- Questline Warlock Deck
- Pirate Questline Warrior