Table of Contents
Chillmaw is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Chillmaw is a card that may seem like a powerful board clear tool. However, much like Abomination, the problem that you run into is that your opponent is able to use the minions that will die to the Deathrattle effect to trade into Chillmaw, weakening its effect.
2. Constructed Play
Chillmaw is a solid card to include in a Dragon themed deck, and can also be used as an excellent tech card against Grim Patron decks. However, it does conflict with other excellent 7 Mana cards, such as Dr. Boom.
Chillmaw is no longer available in Arena.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Knights of the Frozen Throne Card Reveal: Blood Razor & Prince Taldaram
- Knights of the Frozen Throne Card Reveal: Blood-Queen Lana'thel
- Knights of the Frozen Throne Card Reveal: Ice Breaker & Plague Scientist
- Knights of the Frozen Throne Card Reveal - Ticking Abomination
- Russel Brower Leaves Blizzard
- Tavern Brawl: Ahune's Superior Brawl
- The Frost Festival Is Upon Us!
- The Lich King Opens Up an Ice Cream Shop [Video]
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Cheap Mage Standard
- HoF Discussions
- Curse of Naxxramas Arachnid Quarter
- Budget Jade Druid Standard
- How to combat jade druid / earthen scales
- Quest Rogue Meta (Post Nerf)
- Caverns below nerfed...what about Fire Plume's Heart???