Chillmaw — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Chillmaw is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Chillmaw is a card that may seem like a powerful board clear tool. However, much like Abomination, the problem that you run into is that your opponent is able to use the minions that will die to the Deathrattle effect to trade into Chillmaw, weakening its effect.
Chillmaw is a solid card to include in a Dragon themed deck, and can also be used as an excellent tech card against Grim Patron decks. However, it does conflict with other excellent 7 Mana cards, such as Dr. Boom.
Chillmaw is no longer available in Arena.
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- A Message from Mike Ybarra
- An Excerpt from Bobby Kotick's Email to Staff
- Official Microsoft and Activision Blizzard Announcements on Acquisition
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck
- Switcheroo Priest Deck
- Questline Hunter Deck
- Naga Fel Demon Hunter Deck
- Wild Only Cards
- Murloc Warlock Deck
- Pirate Rogue Deck
- Mech Paladin Deck