Giant Mushroom Island Mokoko Seeds Locations and Island Soul Guide in Lost Ark
On this page you will find all the information regarding Giant Mushroom Island in Lost Ark. This includes Mokoko Seeds, Island Soul, and quest information.
Giant Mushroom Island Guide
An island full of mushrooms. Everywhere, there are clusters of tall, colorful mushrooms, blocking one's sight.
- Island Soul: Yes
- Mokoko Seeds: 4
- Recommended Item Level: 250
- Admission Period: Always
Giant Mushroom Island Soul
Theis obtained from cutting down mushrooms on the island. Similar to your adventures, you will need to shrink down to a smaller size to get into the portion of the island where the mushrooms exist. To do this, you will need to buy the item Red Cashew Juice from the NPC Pushpush. It's only 10 , so don't worry about it breaking your bank.
Theitself is an RNG drop, but does not take long in most cases to obtain. Expect to be here for less than 30 minutes. On the positive side, this does count towards your logging experience gains. In case you've not leveled logging before, there are some mushrooms on the island that do not require a specific level, but some of the larger mushrooms require logging level 10 to cut down.
Giant Mushroom Island Mokoko Seeds
All Mokoko Seeds on this island require you to get tiny using the Red Cashew Juice and enter the inner part of the island.
- Mokoko Seed #1 is snug between a cluster of red mushrooms.
- Mokoko Seed #2 can be found basking in the sunlight at the end of the North-Eastern trail.
- Mokoko Seeds #3 and #4 are inside of a small hut on the North-Western tip of the mushroom area.
- 06 Nov. 2022: Page added.
- Lost Ark Bot Banwave and Witcher Crossover Event
- Lost Ark December Update Release Notes: Wreck the Halls
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- New Lost Ark Skill Tree Tripod System Release Date, Transfer Details
- Official Lost Ark Reaper Class Preview
- Lost Ark Weekly Update, October 12th: Ark Pass Season 2 Arrives
- Lost Ark Roadmap for End of 2022 and Beyond: Brelshaza, 2 Classes, New Raids, Ark Pass and More
- 4-Day Fever Time Arktoberfest Ending Event