Shock Training Scrapper Skill Guide for Lost Ark
Punching their way through enemies, Scrapper uses the Heavy Gauntlet weapon to pulverize their opponents. Scrapper utilizes a dual-energy system as their Identity, split between Stamina and Shock resources. Scrapper comes in two different playstyles, Taijutsu and Shock Training.
Shock: Skill Descriptions, Tripods, Gems and Runes
Scrapper's skills are split between Stamina (your yellow skills) and Shock (your green skills) and directly correlate to the type of resource they expend when used. For Shock Training, this build uses mostly Shock skills, since this Engraving not only significantly boosts the damage your Shock skills do, but also allows you to passively generate Shock Meter. The build will take a few short cooldown Stamina skills to upkeep buffs and ensure we're able to balance our Identity gauge.
These skills (excluding Roundup Sweep) are all relatively slow, but pack a powerful punch. Be mindful of the time it takes to execute them, and the minor movement they force, since a few of them will actually move you away from the target.
- Roundup Sweep: This is non-negotiable. Arguably the best counter in the game, contending with Reaper. For the Shock build we've taken Madman to add a bit of damage, but if you'd like, feel free to swap it for Circumstantial Judgment to extra mobility. Swift Preparation offers a moderately high chance of proccing a reset when combined with Reinforced Hit, since it hits the target twice.
- Death Rattle: Scrapper's main Shock Meter dump, as well as it's highest damaging action. Try not to use this under 75% Shock Meter to ensure you get the full damage out of it, and follow up with a Stamina skill, since this will completely deplete you of all Shock Gauge. The skill also pushes you back slightly, so keep that in mind.
- Supernova: Extremely similar to Death Rattle, but only uses half of your Shock Meter to execute. This is basically your filler burst for when Death Rattle is on cooldown.
- Chain Destruction Fist: Renders you immobile for quite a bit of time, but also grants you super armor through Tenacity. It's not suggested, but if you don't need the Tenacity tripod, you can opt for Flame Explosion instead for more damage.
- Potent Rising Fist: While it doesn't deal a ton of damage, this skill is great when used as an engagement tool. Can be traded out for Critical Blow, but keep in mind that this should only be done if your group is lacking stagger damage, since Target Focus provides a 20% buff for the whole party's stagger damage.
These skills are here for a few reasons, and are arguably just as important as your Shock skills in execution. These three skills provide full uptime on your synergy buff, as well as provide the majority of your mobility to get around in a fight.
- Charging Blow: This skill probably has the most skill expression in the entire build. Charging Blow can be used to stick to the boss, maintain Adrenaline stacks (you don't need a target to do this), or even greed some of your longer cooldown / higher damage skills and used to get out of mechanics at the last second.
- Fierce Tiger Strike / Crushing Smite: The main purpose of these skills is application of our synergy buff, a flat 6% damage amplification for all party members. Stagger their usage between Shock skills to maintain your resources and also keep your synergy buff up while also maintaining uptime on the boss and upkeep of Adrenaline stacks.
|Skill Name||Tripod 1||Tripod 2||Tripod 3|
|Charging Blow||Focus (Low)||Ruthless Advance (Level 1)||Death Band (Low)|
|Fierce Tiger Strike||Amplified Damage (N/A)||Focus (Low)||N/A|
|Crushing Smite||Amplified Damage (N/A)||Focus (Low)||N/A|
|Roundup Sweep||Swift Preparation (Medium)||Madman (Medium)||Reinforced Hit (Medium)|
|Death Rattle||Quick Prep (High)||Single Hit (High)||Shock Explosion (High)|
|Supernova||Quick Prep (High)||Piercing Strike (High)||Spinless Hit (High)|
|Chain Destruction Fist||Endless Rage (High)||Tenacity (N/A)||Shaking Ground (High)|
|Potent Rising Fist||Refine Skill (High)||Objective Hit (High)||Dragon's Fury (High)|
- Charging Blow: Bleed
- Fierce Tiger Strike: Quick Recharge
- Crushing Smite: Rage
- Roundup Sweep: Overwhelm
- Death Rattle: Galewind
- Supernova: Galewind
- Chain Destruction Fist: Galewind
- Potent Rising Fist: Galewind
- 09 Jan. 2023: Guide added.
- Icy Veins is Getting a New Look
- Lost Ark Spring Update Release Date Announced
- Lost Ark March Update Massive Release Notes
- Lost Ark Artist Subclass and 3 Special Events Preview - Coming March 15th
- Lost Ark Bot Banwave and Witcher Crossover Event
- Lost Ark December Update Release Notes: Wreck the Halls
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- New Lost Ark Skill Tree Tripod System Release Date, Transfer Details