Glacier Isle Guide for Lost Ark
Glacier is a Northern Island covered in ice. They say the glaciers are melting due to the increased water temperature, but what is an old man doing here with his piano?
The quest chain for this Island starts on Peyto, the large cruise ship located two sections to the South. This quest chain will take you to several locations and reward you with 10,600 Silver, 1590 Destruction Stone Fragments, 2200 Guardian Stone Fragments, 20,000 Harmony Shards, 40 Harmony Leap Stones, 6 uncommon general Engraving recipes, 50 gold, and the song Elegy of Serenity.
During the quest there is a slightly confusing part that requires you to use a bomb on specific spots. Throw the bomb on the places pictured below to proceed with the quest.
The Island Token will be rewarded at the conclusion of the purple quest chain mentioned above.
This Island is home to 3 Mokoko Seeds, each of which is hidden in one of two caves shown below.
- 02 Feb. 2022: Guide added.
- Tier 3 1415 Alt Stronghold Research Is Coming + Player Gifts and More: June Team Update
- Lost Ark June Update Delayed to June 30th
- Lost Ark Loses Half of Concurrent Players After Bot Banwave, Over 300,000
- Punika Growth Support Pack Appears and Is Removed
- Lost Ark June 16th Weekly Notes and Maintenance Duration
- Large Lost Ark Banwave Coming Next Week
- Lost Ark Weekly Update Notes and Maintenance Duration: June 1st
- Lost Ark June and July Roadmap: New Class, Legion and Guardian Raid, Thronespire, Challenge Abyss and More