Master Summoner Skill Guide for Lost Ark
Summoner unleashes powerful arcane arts and summons primal beings to force her enemies into submission. Equipped with a magical rod, Summoner is capable of calling upon multiple Ancient Summons, all serving a different purpose to ensure she's ready for any situation.
Master Summoner: Skill Descriptions, Tripods, Gems and Runes
Summoner's skills can be divided into its normal spells, pet summmons and Ancient Elementals. Her spells can provide buffs, Identity guage, counters and more.
- Ancient Spear contributes a large part of your damage outside of Ancients. It's important to cancel the jump animation with another skill. If you do not, you aren't able to use Elemental Wings (Spacebar) while doing that animation and could mean taking unnecessary damage.
- Sticky Moss Swamp is one of your three self buffs and your party Synergy skill. Providing Attack Power for you and reduced Defense on enemies.
- Electric Storm is a really strong tool for building Identity gauge. What it lacks in damage is compensated for accounting for filling around 20% of your gauge per use.
- Earth Collapse is a strong filler skill that deals good damage and serves as an animation cancel tool. This also does Weak Point and decent stagger.
- Steed Charge has good stagger ability and generates a moderate amount of Identity.
- Flash Explosion is a low cooldown skill mainly used to help maintaining Adrenaline stacks.
- Water Elemental serves as your counter and builds a solid amount of meter. Through MP Recovery, it'll also increase how fast you recover Mana when summoned.
- Pauru is mainly used for the Attack Power buff for 5 seconds that applies when Pauru leaves. Deciding to take this does mean you'll have to play around and optimize the buff window. Note that this buff doesn't stack with those from Elcid and/or Sticky Moss Swamp.
- Elcid provides an Attack Power buff same as Sticky Moss Swamp but they do not stack.
- Shurdi is a Critical Rate buff for the duration of the summon (20.0 ~ 28.0s). This is often used before your rotation starts.
Ancient Elementals technically count as pets but they do not have tripods like the rest of her skills. Master Summoner typically wants to prioritize Akir inside buffs since it's the highest damage, however other Ancients all have their uses. Three out of five grant Weak Point, those being Osh, Alimaji & Phoenix. Osh being the fastest and lowest cost of the three, it's great to throw out first when met with a destruction check. Alimaji does increased 50% increased damage if the boss is staggered, making its damage comparable to Akir. Phoenix is a good skill for AoE, you'll be using this a lot in Chaos Dungeon. Jahia & Ligheas gives the highest amount of stagger and good damage. On top of this it also grants a shield for you upon use. All this comes with the caveat of a long animation, so be mindful of appropriate times to use this.
Below is a table consisted of recommended tripods for each skill. Red and Yellow priority skills should be leveled first. Eventually, you would want 18 full level tripods.
|Skill Name||Tripod 1||Tripod 2||Tripod 3|
|Ancient Spear||Quick Prep (High)||Explosive Spear (Medium)||Ancient Strength (Medium)|
|Earth Collapse||Flame Collapse (Low)||Shake (Low)||Great Earthquake (Low)|
|Elcid||Magick Amplification (High)||Homing Seeds (N/A)||Elite Summoning (Low)|
|Electric Storm||Swift Cast (Medium)||Sustain Enhancement (Low)||Guiding Storm (High)|
|Flash Explosion||Energy Control (N/A)||Weak Point Detection (Low)||Great Explosion (Low)|
|Pauru||Twilight Combustion (Low)||Atk. Power Enhancement (Low)||Fiery Pauru (Low)|
|Shurdi||Shining Growth (High)||Faltering Shurdi (Medium)||MP Recovery (N/A)|
|Steed Charge||Stormlike Gallop (Low)||Weak Point Detection (Low)||Destruction Charger (Low)|
|Ready Attack (High)||Corrosion Diffusion (N/A)||(N/A)|
|Water Elemental||MP Recovery (N/A)||Weak Point Detection (Low)||Water Cannon (High)|
Sticky Moss Swamp can run the Focus for reduced mana costs. Ancient Spear wants Galewind for a well desired faster cast time. Because Shurdi is a persisting DoT around you, Bleed is a great option as it'll refreshing constantly. Wealth should be put on Electric Storm as its your highest gauge builder.
Epic & Rare
Both Water Elemental and Earth Collapse will be taking Wealth. Steed Charge also wants Wealth if you decide to take this skill. Pauru can take Purify. Flash Explosion has a low cooldown making it good to fish for Quick Recharge procs. Lastly, Elcid wants Galewind for faster cast time.
- Ancient Elemental Skill
- Ancient Spear
- Earth Collapse
- Ancient Spear
- Water Elemental
- Electric Storm
- Sticky Moss Swamp
- Earth Collapse
- Steed Charge
- Flash Explosion
- 13 Dec. 2022: Guide added.
- Icy Veins is Getting a New Look
- Lost Ark Spring Update Release Date Announced
- Lost Ark March Update Massive Release Notes
- Lost Ark Artist Subclass and 3 Special Events Preview - Coming March 15th
- Lost Ark Bot Banwave and Witcher Crossover Event
- Lost Ark December Update Release Notes: Wreck the Halls
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- New Lost Ark Skill Tree Tripod System Release Date, Transfer Details