Phantom Palace Mokoko Seeds Locations in Lost Ark
This page provides the locations for all Mokoko Seeds in Lost Ark's Phantom Palace.
Lake Shiverwave Mokoko Seeds
Secret Dungeon Route
This dungeon is going to require a bit of planning. It is quite long if taking the Mokoko Seed route, so ensure you have the time put aside so you do not need to do this twice. Trust me, you will not want to. The dungeon requires you to do it on Hard Mode, and it is highly suggested you bring a Stealth Robe consumable if you even want a chance at starting the secret route.
Phantom Legion Rook
The Stealth Robe will be used during the first boss fight. Somewhere on the edge of the arena you will find a sparkling cluster on the ground. You will need to pick this up, but the time required to do so is incredibly long. If the boss hits you, it will force you to start the timer over. You only have the first 60 seconds of the encounter to do this. Utilize the Stealth Robe so the boss will ignore you long enough to pick up the Light buff. If you are successful, you will get an hour long buff above your health bar.
Phantom Legion Queen
Similar to the last boss fight, you will need to pick up another buff on the ground. This time, it will be during the Shadow Wave phase where the boss sits in the middle of the arena and you have to use the mirrors on the edge to avoid the purple wave. The buff will only appear during this time at the boss's feet, so be quick to picking it up, even if it means you can not avoid the damage from the mechanic. This will give you another 60-minute long buff called Darkness.
Gaining Access to the Secret Room
Prior to the final boss fight, you will have the ability to place both buffs on pedestals in the Chess Room. Doing so will gain you access to another Chess puzzle. Solve it and move into the secret room to get the Mokoko Seeds you will not normally have access to.
- Mokoko Seed #1 is behind a floating rock. Destroy it and you will be able to collect the Mokoko Seed.
- Mokoko Seed #2 is inside of the purple crystal. You will need to break it to gain access to it.
- Mokoko Seed #3 is down a secret path. There is another purple crystal on the other side of the room; destroying both will unlock access to this secret pathway leading you to the third Mokoko Seed.
- Mokoko Seed #4 is in a corner next to a staircase. It will be blocked from view once the buildings start rising out of the ground, but still accessible.
- Mokoko Seed #5 is behind a secret teleport mirror. It has been marked on the map. Simply walk into the mirror and collect your Mokoko Seed.
- Mokoko Seed #6 is in the room you kill Phantom Legion Bishop, hidden down a secret path in the black space of the right side of the map. Just feel your way around until you get the pathing correct, but the proper way to go is similar to curving clockwise in the out-of-bounds area.
- Mokoko Seed #7 is at the base of the giant tree at the end of the dungeon.
Rohendel Open World Mokoko Maps
- All Lake Shiverwave Mokoko Seed Locations.
- All Rothun Mokoko Seed Locations.
- All Glass Lotus Lake Mokoko Seed Locations.
- All Breezesome Brae Mokoko Seed Locations.
- All Xeneela Ruins Mokoko Seed Locations.
- All Elzowin's Shade Mokoko Seed Locations.
Rohendel Dungeon Mokoko Maps
- 21 Jun. 2022: Page added.
- Lost Ark March Update Massive Release Notes
- Lost Ark Artist Subclass and 3 Special Events Preview - Coming March 15th
- Lost Ark Bot Banwave and Witcher Crossover Event
- Lost Ark December Update Release Notes: Wreck the Halls
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- New Lost Ark Skill Tree Tripod System Release Date, Transfer Details
- Official Lost Ark Reaper Class Preview
- Lost Ark Weekly Update, October 12th: Ark Pass Season 2 Arrives