TBC Classic Holy Priest Enchants and Consumables
On this page, we list the best enchants, flasks, potions, and food you can get for your Holy Priest in TBC Classic for PvE content.
Best enchants For Holy/healing Priest
Here we will give you a complete list of all the enchants you will want as a Holy Priest.
|Head||Glyph of Renewal / Glyph of Renewal|
|Wrist||Enchant Bracer - Superior Healing|
|Hands||Enchant Gloves - Major Healing|
|Feet||Enchant Boots - Boar's Speed|
|Weapon||Enchant Weapon - Major Healing|
|Ring (Enchanting-only)||Enchant Ring - Healing Power|
Holy Priest Gemming
Here we will give you all of the gems you will want to use as a Holy Priest. Typically you will want to ignore socket bonuses unless you can get them with only one split gem and it offers a high amount of stats.
|Insightful Earthstorm Diamond (make sure you meet the requirements for it to be active)|
|Teardrop Crimson Spinel|
|Purified Shadowsong Amethyst or Sparkling Empyrean Sapphire|
Phase 5 offers multiple new gems for Holy Priests. Most of your gems should be the new Quick Lionseyes, while you fill in any strong socket bonuses with the other options and activate your meta gem.
Holy Priest Complete Consumable List
Here we will list off all Holy Priest consumables by category and their uses. As a healer, you will want to have a large supply of consumables at your disposal.
Typically a flask is not recommended for Holy Priests, as the stats gained from elixirs are much stronger. A flask can be a great alternative, however, if the price is much cheaper or you are fighting easier content. Remember that flask effects also persist through death.
- Flask of Mighty Restoration
- Flask of Distilled Wisdom
- Elixir of Healing Power — This is a large, quick boost to your healing power.
- Elixir of Draenic Wisdom — This elixir offers a very sizable amount of your best base stats.
- Golden Fish Sticks — There is no real alternative to this extremely powerful healing food.
- Super Mana Potion
- Stratholme Holy Water &mtash; This is useful for helping to AoE packs of Undead mobs.
- Dark Rune / Demonic Rune — This is another WoW Classic item that carries over to TBC Classic. It gives you an additional way of restoring Mana.
- Sacred Candle — Make sure you bring a large number of these to group content so you can keep buffing freely.
Here we will list the unique consumables provided by each individual profession.
- Brilliant Mana Oil — The WoW Classic weapon oils still remain your go-to weapon oils, giving you a high amount of Mana per 5 in addition to the extra bonus healing.
- Heavy Netherweave Bandage — These are great for some Mana-free healing. They can be used while silenced or to stay within the "5-second rule" before Mana regeneration is allowed to occur.
- Nightmare Seed — This is a great way to help you survive a situation where you know there is a large amount of incoming damage.
- 02 May 2022: Added Phase 5 content.
- 16 Jan. 2022: Added Phase 3 Gems.
- 30 May 2021: Guide added.
- Free Character Moves from Firemaw
- The Burning Crusade Classic Character Clone Service Retiring Soon
- World First Classic Sunwell Plateau Kill Claimed by Old School
- The Sunwell Plateau Is Now Live on Burning Crusade Classic
- Burning Crusade Classic Phase 5 Guides Now Live
- Burning Crusade Classic Hotfixes: May 5th
- Burning Crusade Classic Phase 5 Arrives May 10th
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Healing Druids (Moonglow/NG) - Crit Chance
- Jolteon 1 - Pendulum of DOOM PvP - Level 39 BiS Enhancement Shaman TBC
- Jailer is in ICC!
- Icy Veins Talent Sequence Addon
- Shaman Tank comprehensive guide - Learn how to master World of Warcraft Classic Season of Mastery as a proficient Shaman Tank
- Melee Hunter Guide - Playing World of Warcraft as a Melee Hunter
- A-Whitemane-OHANA 8/10
- Shaman Tank Guide - Playing WoW as a Shaman Tank