TBC Classic Holy Priest Enchants and Consumables
On this page, we list the best enchants, flasks, potions, and food you can get for your Holy Priest in TBC Classic for PvE content.
Best enchants For Holy/healing Priest
Here we will give you a complete list of all the enchants you will want as a Holy Priest.
|Glyph of Renewal / Glyph of Renewal
|Enchant Bracer - Superior Healing
|Enchant Gloves - Major Healing
|Enchant Boots - Boar's Speed
|Enchant Weapon - Major Healing
|Enchant Ring - Healing Power
Holy Priest Gemming
Here we will give you all of the gems you will want to use as a Holy Priest. Typically you will want to ignore socket bonuses unless you can get them with only one split gem and it offers a high amount of stats.
|Insightful Earthstorm Diamond (make sure you meet the requirements for it to be active)
|Teardrop Crimson Spinel
|Purified Shadowsong Amethyst or Sparkling Empyrean Sapphire
Phase 5 offers multiple new gems for Holy Priests. Most of your gems should be the new Quick Lionseyes, while you fill in any strong socket bonuses with the other options and activate your meta gem.
Holy Priest Complete Consumable List
Here we will list off all Holy Priest consumables by category and their uses. As a healer, you will want to have a large supply of consumables at your disposal.
Typically a flask is not recommended for Holy Priests, as the stats gained from elixirs are much stronger. A flask can be a great alternative, however, if the price is much cheaper or you are fighting easier content. Remember that flask effects also persist through death.
- Elixir of Healing Power — This is a large, quick boost to your healing power.
- Elixir of Draenic Wisdom — This elixir offers a very sizable amount of your best base stats.
- Golden Fish Sticks — There is no real alternative to this extremely powerful healing food.
- Stratholme Holy Water &mtash; This is useful for helping to AoE packs of Undead mobs.
- Dark Rune / Demonic Rune — This is another WoW Classic item that carries over to TBC Classic. It gives you an additional way of restoring Mana.
- Sacred Candle — Make sure you bring a large number of these to group content so you can keep buffing freely.
Here we will list the unique consumables provided by each individual profession.
- Brilliant Mana Oil — The WoW Classic weapon oils still remain your go-to weapon oils, giving you a high amount of Mana per 5 in addition to the extra bonus healing.
- Heavy Netherweave Bandage — These are great for some Mana-free healing. They can be used while silenced or to stay within the "5-second rule" before Mana regeneration is allowed to occur.
- Nightmare Seed — This is a great way to help you survive a situation where you know there is a large amount of incoming damage.
- 02 May 2022: Added Phase 5 content.
- 16 Jan. 2022: Added Phase 3 Gems.
- 30 May 2021: Guide added.
- Season of Discovery XP Buff Is Live Now!
- WoW Classic Era Maintenance Notes: February 6th
- Blizzard Teases Cozy Sleeping Bag for SoD Phase 2
- Timeline of Blizzard Presidents
- New World Buff Coming in Season of Discovery Phase 2
- A List of All Runes Coming in Season of Discovery Phase 2
- Blizzard Bans GDKP Runs in Season of Discovery Starting February 8
- NO GDKP Runs in Season of Discovery Phase 2