Restoration Druid Healing Simulations — Shadowlands 9.1.5
On this page, you will find a number of useful simulation results for your Restoration Druids in World of Warcraft — Shadowlands 9.1.5.
Simulations Overview for Restoration Druids
Due to the nature of healing, simulating healers is not possible. Healing has way too many variables depending on the boss, your raid composition, and multiple other factors, which makes simulations too inaccurate or too specific.
While DPS simulations are technically possible, they are not useful and sometimes will provide you inaccurate information for the scenarios you need. There is a lot of downtime when you are doing damage as a healer and simulations naturally do not handle this very well.
- 01 Nov. 2021: Reviewed and approved for Patch 9.1.5.
- 28 Jun. 2021: Reviewed and approved for Patch 9.1.
- 20 Jan. 2021: Added explanation about Restoration Druid simulations.
- Crazy Machine Gun Paladin and Druid Face-Off
- The Weirdest Real Reasons for Leaving a Group
- Experience and Reputation Gains Increased by 27% Until December 6th
- The Nathanos Raid DPS Challenge
- Class Tier List for Mythic+ in Patch 9.1.5 (Week #5)
- Video Preview of 40 9.2 Mounts
- The Jailer's Gauntlet: New Fun Torghast Boss Rush Mode Preview
- Sepulcher of the First Ones Heroic Raid Testing Videos: Dausegne & Skolex