Restoration Druid Healing Simulations — Shadowlands 9.1
On this page, you will find a number of useful simulation results for your Restoration Druids in World of Warcraft — Shadowlands 9.1.
Simulations Overview for Restoration Druids
Due to the nature of healing, simulating healers is not possible. Healing has way too many variables depending on the boss, your raid composition, and multiple other factors, which makes simulations too inaccurate or too specific.
While DPS simulations are technically possible, they are not useful and sometimes will provide you inaccurate information for the scenarios you need. There is a lot of downtime when you are doing damage as a healer and simulations naturally do not handle this very well.
- 28 Jun. 2021: Reviewed and approved for Patch 9.1.
- 20 Jan. 2021: Added explanation about Restoration Druid simulations.
- J. Allen Brack Game Maker's Notebook Interview From Just Before the Lawsuit
- Patch 9.1 Hotfixes: August 2nd
- Fly Without a Mount, Cast Spells, Even in Instances on BCC PTR!
- Sanctum of Domination Mythic and Heroic DPS Log Rankings, Week 4: A Look At Individual Bosses
- Teldrassil Animated Wallpaper Engine and Fan Art (Both During and Pre-Burning)
- Advanced Nightborne Customization (Fan Concept)
- The Most Popular DPS for Mythic+ in Shadowlands Season 2 (Week of July 27)
- Korthia Rift Treasures Suggested Map, Route and Tips