Feral Druid Tank Season of Mastery Pre-Raid Gear
On this page, you will find the best gear and best in slot items from Pre-Raid content for your Feral Tank Druid in WoW Classic's Season of Mastery. For more gearing advice, please refer to our Feral Tank Druid Gearing and Best in Slot guide for the Season of Mastery.
Feral Tank Druid Season of Mastery Pre-Raid Best in Slot (BiS) List
This is the gear we recommend for Druids, before setting foot in Molten Core or Onyxia's Lair. Essentially, you should be going for Armor, Stamina, and Defense for maximum survivability. For more information on the stats that you should be looking for, check out the stats page listed below.
This list contains gear from: PVP, dungeons and reputation gear. The whole Lieutenant Commander's Refuge (A) and Lieutenant Commander's Dragonhide Armor (H) set from PVP rank 10 and especially items from the epic PVP set are excellent choices for tanking as well, as they provide high Armor, Agility, Strength, and Stamina.
|Idols||Idol of Brutality||Magistrate Barthilas in Stratholme|
*This will be your BiS weapon for threat generation for all of WoW Classic, due to its amazing on-use effect. However, the weapon only has 3 charges of the effect, meaning that you will need to farm multiple copies of this weapon before every raid if you want to do optimal damage. It is also highly recommended to have another weapon, such as Warden Staff, to use normally.
**This will be your BiS weapon for damage mitigation for all of WoW Classic. It is a world drop BoE weapon, meaning you will most likely need to buy it from the auction house, since it is almost impossible for farm for. However, it is absolutely worth it, and will be a long term investment that you will never replace.
If you feel you are ready to take on the raids that WoW Classic's Season of Mastery has to offer, you may wish to consult our raid gear best in slot list for Druid below.
- 09 Nov. 2021: Guide added for Season of Mastery.
- Guides for Burning Crusade Classic Phase 3 Now Live
- Burning Crusade Classic 2.5.3 Development Notes: January 13th
- BCC Phase 3 Season 3 PvP Adjustments
- Burning Crusade Classic Phase 3 Release Schedule
- Burning Crusade Classic Hotfixes: January 12th
- A Dramatic UBRS Hardcore Death and Escape
- Reminder: Burning Crusade Classic Season 2 Ending Soon
- When Your Cat Kills Your Hardcore Character
- Shaman Tank comprehensive guide - Learn how to master World of Warcraft Classic Season of Mastery as a proficient Shaman Tank
- Melee Hunter Guide - Playing World of Warcraft as a Melee Hunter
- Jailer is in ICC!
- A-Whitemane-OHANA 8/10
- Shaman Tank Guide - Playing WoW as a Shaman Tank
- New player interested in TBC - Boost or level?
- Hunter Macros for TBC Cassic?
- Which class are you going to play in Classic and why?