Feral Druid DPS Season of Mastery Phase 5 Gear
On this page, you will find the best gear and best in slot items from Tier 2.5 / AQ40 for your Feral DPS Druid in WoW Classic's Season of Mastery. For pre-raid gearing advice, please refer to our Feral DPS Druid Pre-Raid Gearing and Best in Slot guide for the Season of Mastery.
Feral DPS Druid Season of Mastery Raid Best in Slot (BiS) List for Ahn'Qiraj
This is the gear we recommend you to chase while doing the new raid in the game: AQ40.
>Druid's Tier 1, Cenarion Raiment and Tier 2, Stormrage Raiment are not great sets for Feral DPS druids since they lack sufficient melee stats and are more primarily geared towards healing. Instead, most of your BiS in this phase will come from a combination of Ahn'Qiraj loot, Blackwing Lair loot, Molten Core loot, and dungeon items.
The list below contains gear from: Raids, epic PvP sets (above rank 11), as well as some gear from dungeons and quests, when warranted. On the whole Lieutenant Commander's Refuge (A) and Lieutenant Commander's Dragonhide Armor (H) set from PVP rank 10 and especially on the items from the epic PVP set, you will also find very high levels of good Feral Druid stats.
* This helm will be your BiS helm for all of WoW Classic. It is absolutely required for competitive Feral Druid DPS and should be one of the first items that you go for at max level.
** When the chicken attacks, it has a chance to increase the Haste of your party members by 5%.
*** This will be your BiS weapon for all of WoW Classic due to its amazing on-use effect. However, the weapon only has 3 charges of the effect, meaning that you will need to farm multiple copies of this weapon before every raid if you want to do optimal damage. It is also highly recommended to have another weapon, such as Fist of Omokk, to use normally outside of raids.
Other Best in Slot Lists
As this list is meant to be used for Feral DPS Druids in WoW Classic's Season of Mastery, we have created separate gear lists for those interested in optimizing themselves for the "main" branch of Classic instead. If you are not playing in the Season of Mastery, it is recommended that you consult this gear hub instead. In case you still need them, we have also included links to other phases of our Season of Mastery gear lists.
In addition, because Blackwing Lair, Molten Core, and Onyxia's Lair may require the use of additional Fire Resistance, we have a separate guide below to optimize your gear for this stat if necessary.
- 30 Apr. 2022: Page added for Season of Mastery Phase 5.
- Wrath Classic Arena Fixes and Calculations
- Blizzard Discusses WoW Token in Classic
- WoW Token Added to Wrath Classic
- Wrath Classic Joyous Journeys 50% Experience Buff Is Back!
- Wrath Classic Patch 3.4.2 PTR Notes: May 18th
- Death Heat Map for Hardcore Characters and Their Killers
- BlizzCon 2023 in Coming on Nov 3-4
- Blizzard Announces Hardcore Classic