Jin'do the Hexxer Guide: Strategy, Abilities, Loot
Jin'do the Hexxer is the final boss before Hakkar, and the second to last optional boss in the raid. He can be found to the far north-west, where he is waiting with his totems and voodoo magic.
Jin'do the Hexxer Summary by Role
- You will want 2 tanks, or just 1 tank if they are a Druid.
- If your tank is not a Druid, then your two tanks need to swap every time the current tank gets Hexed.
- Dispel Hex from the tank immediately.
- Do NOT dispel Delusions of Jin'do.
- Jin'do himself is relatively harmless, but his adds are quite dangerous. Always prioritize the adds over killing Jin'do, if any are alive.
- Make sure everyone knows the kill priority order for adds.
- Have a Mage or Warlock assigned to AoE down skeletons in the skeleton pit when they spawn.
General Tips for Jin'do the Hexxer
- During the fight, players can sometimes get mind controlled. If you play a class like Priest with an AoE CC such as Psychic Scream, you should keep it on cooldown to ensure your mind controlled character does not use it.
- Everyone in the raid needs to be aware of the add kill order. From most important to least important, kill Shade of Jin'do, before Powerful Healing Ward, before Brain Wash Totem, before Jin'do the Hexxer.
Strategy for Jin'do the Hexxer
Pull Jin'do the Hexxer to start the fight. If you have two non-Druid tanks, a Priest or Paladin will need to dispel Hex on the tank whenever it is cast. If your tank is a Druid, then they cannot be Hexed while in Bear form, so you will not need to worry about it. The tanks will be good for the rest of the fight where they are, but the DPS will have some adds to deal with. There are three main add types consisting of two totems and some shades.
- Powerful Healing Ward is the first totem that sometimes spawns, which just heals things and needs to be killed immediately.
- Brain Wash Totem is the second type of totem that will spawn, which can mind control the nearest player. It is a good idea to have anyone with a powerful AoE CC ability such as Psychic Scream keep it on cooldown throughout the fight just in case they get mind controlled so they do not use it on the raid. Just kill the totem quickly and all should be good.
- The last add that you will deal with are the Shade of Jin'do. These are ghosts that deal Shadow damage, but are invisible to players. The only people who can see them are the ones who have the Delusions of Jin'do curse, which is why it is incredibly important to not dispel this curse. Anyone with this curse, including healers, should work to kill any shades as soon as possible.
Lastly, Jin'do will sometimes teleport a player into a pit in the room, spawning a bunch of skeletons around them. The player just needs to run out, but you should have a Mage or Warlock assigned to AoE down the skeletons when they spawn.
- Hex needs to be dispelled from tanks.
- Delusions of Jin'do needs to NOT be dispelled.
- Watch for the totems to kill them.
Loot from Jin'do the Hexxer
|The Hexxer's Cover||Head|
|Jin'do's Bag of Whammies||Off-Hand|
|Jin'do's Evil Eye||Neck|
- 13 Apr. 2020: Guide added.
- Activision Blizzard Has Fired 20 Employees Over Harassment Claims and More
- Season of Mastery Beta Updates: October 19th
- The Fastest Punches Ever: 0.2 Second Attack Speed
- Blizzard Working on an Unannounced Open-World RPG Shooter
- Season of Mastery Beta Update: October 13th
- The Return of Large Groups in Battlegrounds
- WoW Classic Season of Mastery Design Intentions and Details
- Global Battle.net Maintenance: October 6th
- Shaman Tank Guide - Shaman Tanking in WoW
- New player interested in TBC - Boost or level?
- Hunter Macros for TBC Cassic?
- Which class are you going to play in Classic and why?
- When will we see a pre-patch tbc page?
- Icecold (A) - Ashbringer EU
- Inner Circle Recruiting For TBC
- New onyxia kill time