Shaman Healer Frost Resistance Gear
On this page, you will find the best Frost Resistance gear for your Shaman Healer in WoW Classic. For more gearing advice, please refer to our Shaman Healer Gearing and Best in Slot guide.
Frost Resistance Gear for Restoration Shamans
While doing Naxxramas, you will benefit from using some Frost Resistance (FrostR) gear, specifically for Sapphiron. We list some of the best pieces you can get below, but note that you can get up to 33 extra Frost Resistance from enchants as well!
Because FrostR gear has low or no other stats in general, prioritize using your best normal gear pieces along with some FrostR gear, in order to achieve a balanced setup with 100+ FrostR unbuffed.
Whenever you loot raid gear with Frost Resistance on it, make sure to use it, as that gear has significant FrostR and other stats, usually Stamina. A notable piece like this is the Helmet of Ten Storms.
|Helm||Glacial Headdress||Gothik the Harvester in Naxxramas|
|Neck||Touch of Frost||Anub'Rekhan in Naxxramas|
|Shoulders||Glacial Mantle||Grobbulus in Naxxramas|
|Waist||Random green of Frost Resistance||World Drop BoE|
|Legs||Glacial Leggings||The Only Song I Know... in Eastern Plaguelands|
|Feet||Random green of Frost Resistance||World Drop BoE|
|Rings||Ramaladni's Icy Grasp||Ramaladni's Icy Grasp in Eastern Plaguelands|
|Shield||Darrowshire Strongguard||The Lich, Ras Frostwhisper in Scholomance|
Finally, do not forget you can also complement your Frost Resistance gear with consumables such as Greater Frost Protection Potion, the Enchant Shield - Frost Resistance shield enchant, Ice Guard head / leg enchant and the Frost Mantle of the Dawn (or chromatic) shoulder enchant.
You can find more Restoration Shaman BiS lists in our dedicated gear hub below.
- 02 Nov. 2020: Page added.
- Wrath Classic Phase 2 Launching on January 17th
- Naxxramas Achievement Rewards to Remain Available Throughout Wrath Classic
- Patch 3.4.1 PTR Development Notes: January 6th
- Summon Gargoyle Changes on the Wrath Classic PTR
- Ahead of the Curve and Cutting Edge Achievements Coming to Wrath Classic
- No Changes Planned for Ulduar Tier Sets Beyond 6 Item Level Bump
- Wrath Classic Season 1 Ends January 9th
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update