Druid Healer Fire Resistance Gear
On this page, you will find the best Fire Resistance gear for your Restoration Druid in WoW Classic. For more gearing advice, please refer to our Restoration Druid Gearing and Best in Slot guide.
Fire Resistance Gear for Restoration Druids
While doing Molten Core and Blackwing Lair, it is possible you will need some Fire Resistance gear, especially for Ragnaros and Vaelastrasz the Corrupt. The pieces we list below are the ones that grant significant Fire Resistance and do not drop from the raids themselves.
For healers, it is not advisable to use resistance gear that hurts your healing potential too much, so we will only list easily accessible gear, that you might even already have for other purposes. Depending on your buffs and consumables, you might not even need any of this gear. Also, if you loot powerful gear with Fire Resistance on it during your raid clears, replace whatever pieces you are still wearing of the following:
|Onyxia's Lair Attunement Quest
|Ambassador Flamelash in Blackrock Depths
|Cinderhide Armsplints (of Fire Resistance)
|Lord Incendius in Blackrock Depths
|Royal Seal of Eldre'Thalas
|Reward from The Emerald Dream... in Dire Maul
Finally, do not forget you can also complement your Fire Resistance gear with consumables such as Greater Fire Protection Potion, Juju Ember, the Libram of Resilience leg and head enchant, the Enchant Cloak - Fire Resistance cloak enchant, and the Flame Mantle of the Dawn shoulder enchant.
You can find more Restoration Druid BiS lists in our dedicated gear hubs below.
- 23 Feb. 2020: Guide added.
- Upcoming Season of Discovery Phase 2 Class Tuning: February 27th
- WoW Hardcore Self-Found Mode Begins February 29th
- Dragonflight 10.2.5 and Season of Discovery Hotfixes, February 21st
- Gnomeregan Trinket Sends Player to Forbidden Zones in SoD Phase 2
- Season of Discovery Hotfixes: February 20th
- Blizzard Acknowledges Gnomeregan Raid Lockout Bug
- Blizzard on AoE Threat in SoD Phase 2
- Season of Discovery and Classic Era Hotfixes: February 16th