Enhancement Shaman DPS Molten Core Gear and Best in Slot
On this page, you will find the best gear and best in slot items from Molten Core for your Enhancement Shaman DPS in WoW Classic. For more gearing advice, please refer to our Enhancement Shaman DPS Gearing and Best in Slot guide.
Gearing Strategy for Enhancement Shamans for Molten Core / Onyxia's Lair
Before we get into the list itself, we will explain two essential concepts for gearing: weapon skill and the Hit cap.
As explained in our Enhancement Shaman Weapon Skill guide, the difference between only having the baseline 300 weapon skill at Level 60 or 305 weapon skill or above is extremely significant for Enhancement DPS, as white hits (which have a 40% chance to glance against Level 63+ enemies) provide the majority of your damage and deal a lot more damage at 305 weapon skill. You will also benefit from a 6% Hit cap, instead of the usual 9%.
Because you want to be using two-handed weapons for their higher DPS, the main way you can achieve 305 weapon skill is by having rolled an Orc Shaman, in which case you should focus on using our recommended axes above other any other weapons when attacking raid bosses and other Level 63+ enemies.
Finally, sets such as Devilsaur and Black Dragonscale have extremely powerful set bonuses which you should take advantage of. The individual pieces tend to be much weaker when not considered in the light of the set bonus, so try to use them all together.
You can find more Enhancement Shaman DPS BiS lists in our dedicated gear hub below.
- 15 May 2020: Added Silithus Twilight boss summonings gear.
- 11 Mar. 2020: Updated with Arathi Basin gear.
- 19 Feb. 2020: Guide added.
- Battle.net Black Friday Sale: Up to 67% Off
- Blizzard Explain Why Classic Hardcore Servers Are Down Longer
- WoW Classic Patch 1.15.0 Notes
- Classic Era and Hardcore Patch 1.15.0 Known Issues List
- Mike Ybbara on Blizzard's Approach to Meeting Player Demands
- Classic Era Patch 1.15.0 PTR Notes
- Classic Account Suspensions for October 2023
- Icy Veins WoW Classic Interview: Discoveries and Runes, LFR, ICC Nerfs and Much More