Shaman Healer Pre-Raid Gear
On this page, you will find the best gear and best in slot items from Pre-Raid content for your Shaman Healer in WoW Classic. For more gearing advice, please refer to our Shaman Healer Gearing and Best in Slot guide.
Restoration Shaman Pre-Raid Best in Slot (BiS) List
This is the pre-raid gear we recommend for Restoration Shamans, setting you up to tackle the most challenging content in Phase 5, AQ40. While gear from starter raids will help you be even more prepared for the challenges of Ahn'Qiraj, you should be perfectly fine going in with our suggested pre-raid gear.
While we list both +Healing and Mp5 gear, go with +Healing gear when in doubt, as it will serve you better in the short fights that characterize WoW Classic's metagame. The value of Mp5 increases alongside fight duration, as longer fights allow you to regenerate more Mana from its effect.
You can find gear from dungeons, blue PvP sets (up to rank 10), quests and reputation gear in the list below.
*These items have random suffixes. You will be looking for "of Healing," which gives +Spell Healing. Since you need both the item and the correct suffix to drop, these are often hard to farm, so make sure you have reasonable alternatives until you can get the correct drop.
You can find more Restoration Shaman BiS lists in our dedicated gear hub below.
- 31 Oct. 2020: Updated with Phase 6 gear.
- 25 Jul. 2020: Updated with Phase 5 gear.
- 15 May 2020: Added Silithus Twilight boss summonings gear.
- 15 Apr. 2020: Added Cold Forged Hammer.
- 11 Mar. 2020: Updated with Arathi Basin gear.
- 28 Feb. 2020: Added Flarecore Leggings.
- 14 Feb. 2020: Guide added.
- More Ashenvale PvP Changes in SoD: December 7th
- Microsoft Gaming CEO Phil Spencer Enthusiastic About Reviving Blizzard Franchises
- Level 25 Mage Deadmines Solo in Season of Discovery
- Season of Discovery Hotfixes: December 6th
- Actions Against Exploitative Accounts: November 2023
- Group Finder Tool Actually Exists in Classic WoW
- Season of Discovery Hotfixes: December 5th
- Adjustments Coming to Ashenvale PvP Event in Season of Discovery