Elemental Shaman DPS Nature Resistance Gear
On this page, you will find the best Nature Resistance gear for your Elemental Shaman DPS in WoW Classic. For more gearing advice, please refer to our Elemental Shaman DPS Gearing and Best in Slot guide.
Nature Resistance Gear for Elemental Shamans
While doing AQ40, you may benefit from using some Nature Resistance (NR) gear, especially for Princess Huhuran and Viscidus. The pieces we list below are the ones that grant significant Nature Resistance and do not drop from raids.
Because NR gear has low or no other stats in general, prioritize using your best normal gear pieces along with some NR gear, in order to achieve a balanced setup with 140+ NR unbuffed. Depending on your guild, you might not even need any of this gear if you can burn down the boss or are not assigned as one of the soakers / freezers.
Whenever you loot raid gear with Nature Resistance on it, make sure to use it, as that gear has significant NR and other stats, usually Stamina.
|Neck||Random green of Nature Resistance||World Drop BoE|
|Cloak||Random green of Nature Resistance||World Drop BoE|
|Waist||Random green of Nature Resistance||World Drop BoE|
|Legs||Cenarion Reservist's Legguards||Armaments of War quest in Silithus|
|Feet||Random green of Nature Resistance||World Drop BoE|
|Rings||Random greens of Nature Resistance||World Drop BoE|
|Trinkets||Heart of Noxxion||Noxxion in Maraudon Orange|
Finally, do not forget you can also complement your Nature Resistance gear with consumables such as Greater Nature Protection Potion, the Enchant Cloak - Greater Nature Resistance cloak enchant and the Nature Mantle of the Dawn (or chromatic) shoulder enchant.
You can find more Elemental Shaman DPS BiS lists in our dedicated gear hub below.
- 03 Nov. 2020: Removed the mentions to Phase 6 as the catch-up NR gear is now available.
- 10 Aug. 2020: Added Sandstalker gear.
- 28 Jul. 2020: Added a note on Phase 6 catch-up gear.
- 27 Jul. 2020: Page added.
- Season of Mastery to Wrath Classic and Classic Era Transfers
- Wrath Classic Hotfixes: October 14th
- New Tabard for Current Season Available in Wrath Classic
- Wrath Classic Hotfixes: October 11th
- Wrath Classic Hotfixes: October 10th
- Wrath Classic Hotfixes: October 7th
- Wrath Classic Hotfixes: October 6th
- Wrath of the Lich King Classic Phase 1 Raid and Gearing Guides