Warrior DPS Nature Resistance Gear
On this page, you will find the best Nature Resistance gear for your Warrior DPS in WoW Classic. For more gearing advice, please refer to our Warrior DPS Gearing and Best in Slot guide.
Nature Resistance Gear for DPS Warriors
While doing AQ40, you may benefit from using some Nature Resistance (NR) gear, especially for Princess Huhuran and Viscidus. The pieces we list below are the ones that grant significant Nature Resistance and do not drop from raids.
Because NR gear has low or no other stats in general, prioritize using your best normal gear pieces along with some NR gear, in order to achieve a balanced setup with 140+ NR unbuffed. Depending on your guild, you might not even need any of this gear if you can burn down the boss or are not assigned as one of the soakers / freezers.
Whenever you loot raid gear with Nature Resistance on it, make sure to use it, as that gear has significant NR and other stats, usually Stamina.
|Neck||Random green of Nature Resistance||World Drop BoE|
|Cloak||Random green of Nature Resistance||World Drop BoE|
|Feet||Random green of Nature Resistance||World Drop BoE|
|Rings||Random greens of Nature Resistance||World Drop BoE|
|Trinkets||Heart of Noxxion||Noxxion in Maraudon Orange|
Finally, do not forget you can also complement your Nature Resistance gear with consumables such as Greater Nature Protection Potion, the Enchant Cloak - Greater Nature Resistance cloak enchant and the Nature Mantle of the Dawn (or chromatic) shoulder enchant.
You can find more Warrior DPS BiS lists in our dedicated gear hub below.
- 03 Nov. 2020: Removed the mentions to Phase 6 as the catch-up NR gear is now available.
- 10 Aug. 2020: Added Sandstalker gear.
- 28 Jul. 2020: Added a note on Phase 6 catch-up gear.
- 27 Jul. 2020: Page added.
- World's Fastest Onyxia Speed Kill in WoW Classic
- Burning Crusade Classic Beta Update: April 9th
- Blizzard Begins Monthly Collectible Series for 30th Anniversary with Lich King Statue & Concept Art Print
- Burning Crusade Classic Beta Raid Testing: April 13 - 15
- Daily Instance Cap is Over 50 on The Burning Crusade Classic Beta
- Sealed Packages Added on the Burning Crusade Classic Beta
- Burning Crusade Classic Boost Quests: Brand New BC Content
- New Burning Crusade Classic Build: Cap Raised to Level 70 & More
- New onyxia kill time
- New player interested in TBC - Boost or level?
- Chaos Recruiting for TBC Classic [H] [Herod]
- No one wants retris
- Shaman Tank Guide - Shaman Tanking in WoW
- Which class are you going to play in Classic and why?
- TBC Transition+
- Looking for guild with EARLY RAID TIMES