Tier 2.5 Rogue Set: Deathdealer's Embrace
Welcome to our guide for the Tier 2.5 Rogue set called Deathdealer's Embrace, which drops in AQ40. We will show you how it looks, where to get it, and what bonuses it gives you.
Deathdealer's Embrace Appearance
Deathdealer's Embrace Set Pieces
You can obtain this set by completing various quests given to you by Andorgos, Kandrostrasz, and Vethsera, who can be found inside the AQ40 (35.6, 45.5) and spawn after you defeat The Prophet Skeram, the first boss of in the raid.
The quests require the collection of tokens from bosses in the raid. You must also collect BoE idols and scarabs that drop from trash mobs, and earn various stages of reputation with the Brood of Nozdormu.
|Deathdealer's Helm||Vek'lor's Diadem dropped by Emperor Vek'lor||2 Idol of War||5 Clay Scarabs, 5 Gold Scarabs||Friendly|
|Deathdealer's Spaulders||Qiraji Bindings of Command dropped by Princess Huhuran/Viscidus||2 Idol of the Sun||5 Clay Scarabs, 5 Silver Scarabs||Neutral|
|Deathdealer's Vest||Carapace of the Old God dropped by C'Thun||2 Idol of Strife||5 Bronze Scarabs, 5 Ivory Scarabs||Honored|
|Deathdealer's Leggings||Ouro's Intact Hide dropped by Ouro||2 Idol of Night||5 Crystal Scarabs, 5 Stone Scarabs||Friendly|
|Deathdealer's Boots||Qiraji Bindings of Command dropped by Princess Huhuran/Viscidus||2 Idol of Strife||5 Bone Scarabs, 5 Crystal Scarabs||Neutral|
Please refer to our AQ40 raid guide for more information about how to defeat the bosses.
Deathdealer's Embrace Set Bonuses
Wearing more pieces of the Deathdealer's Embrace set will grant the following bonuses to your character.
- 3-Piece Bonus — Reduces the cooldown of your Evasion ability by 1 minute.
- 5-Piece Bonus — 15% increased damage to your Eviscerate ability.
Please refer to our gear guide for Rogues to see how good this set and its bonuses are for your spec and class.
- 16 Jul. 2020: Guide added.
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- US Federal Trade Commission "Likely to File Antitrust Lawsuit" to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Wrath Classic Class Vs. Spec Balance, Featuring Retribution Paladins
- Wrath Classic 3.4.1 PTR: Titan Rune Dungeons, Argent Tournament
- Official Controller Support Coming to Wrath Classic in the Ulduar Patch
- Wrath Classic Hotfixes: November 18th
- Blizzard in China: All the Details, Rumors and New Information
- Gold Cap Will Not Be Increased in Wrath Classic