Tier 2.5 Mage Set: Engima Vestments
Welcome to our guide for the Tier 2.5 Mage set: Enigma Vestments, which drops in AQ40. We will show you how it looks, where to get it and what bonuses it gives you.
Enigma Vestments' Appearance
Enigma Vestments' Set Pieces
You can obtain this set by completing various quests given to you by Andorgos, Kandrostrasz, and Vethsera, who can be found inside the AQ40 (35.6, 45.5) and spawn after you defeat The Prophet Skeram, the first boss of in the raid.
The quests require the collection of tokens from bosses in the raid. You must also collect BoE idols and scarabs that drop from trash mobs, and earn various stages of reputation with the Brood of Nozdormu.
|Enigma Circlet||Vek'nilash's Circlet dropped by Emperor Vek'nilash||2 Idol of Night||5 Bronze Scarabs, 5 Ivory Scarabs||Friendly|
|Enigma Shoulderpads||Qiraji Bindings of Dominance dropped by Princess Huhuran/Viscidus||2 Idol of Death||5 Ivory Scarabs, 5 Silver Scarabs||Neutral|
|Enigma Robes||Husk of the Old God dropped by C'Thun||2 Idol of the Sun||5 Clay Scarabs, 5 Gold Scarabs||Honored|
|Enigma Leggings||Ouro's Intact Hide dropped by Ouro||2 Idol of the Sage||5 Bone Scarabs, 5 Silver Scarabs||Friendly|
|Enigma Boots||Qiraji Bindings of Dominance dropped by Princess Huhuran/Viscidus||2 Idol of the Sun||5 Crystal Scarabs, 5 Silver Scarabs||Neutral|
Please refer to our AQ40 raid guide for more information about how to defeat the bosses.
Enigma Vestments Set Bonuses
Wearing more pieces of the Enigma Vestments set will grant the following bonuses to your character.
- 3-Piece Bonus — Your Blizzard has a 30% chance to be uninterruptible.
- 5-Piece Bonus — Grants 5% increased spell hit chance for 20 seconds when one of your spells is resisted.
Please refer to our gear guides for Mages to see how good this set and its bonuses are for your spec and class.
- 16 Jul. 2020: Guide added.
- The New Battle.net Is Almost Here, Going Live in NA
- World's Fastest Naxxramas Speed Clear By Salad Bakers
- Merry Christmas from the Icy Veins Team!
- The "Final Boss of Classic": Level 1 Raid Takes on Hogger
- We Might Be Hearing About Burning Crusade Classic by the End of the Year? (Rumor)
- Blizzard Sending Out New Surveys About "Classic" Version of The Burning Crusade
- Activision Blizzard's Stock Reached All-Time Highs
- Cyberpunk 2077 Wiki from IcyWiki
- TBC Transition+
- [H][EU][Skullflame] Impact Recruiting to raid Naxx Wednesday and Sunday
- Which class are you going to play in Classic and why?
- Shadowlands Threads of Fate Question
- Power Word: Shield Macro
- Looking for an addon or someone to make it
- The Best PvP weapon in classic for a warrior ?
- [Q]Opener Trinket Swap