Tier 2.5 Sets
In this guide, you are going to learn everything about Brood of Nozdormu sets, also referred to as Tier 2.5 Sets in WoW Classic. First, we list the requirements that you need to complete in order to turn in the quest and get the pieces of armor. At the end of the page, you are going to find links to individual guides for each set that contain detailed information about set bonuses.
Where to Obtain Tier 2.5 Sets
Tier 2.5 Sets are comprised of five pieces of epic armor that you acquire by completing quests in AQ40. Therefore, you must assemble a raid group of up to 40 players to defeat the bosses within and obtain the set.
Tier Sets come with powerful set bonuses that activate when you wear 3/5/8 pieces of the armor set, but the sets from AQ40 are an exception to the rule, as they consist of 5 pieces of armor, so there is no 8-piece set bonus. Set bonuses grant you various effects unique for each class/set.
Tier 2.5 Requirements
The individual items that form Tier 2.5 sets are quest rewards and do not drop directly from the bosses. In order to complete the quests, you must acquire tokens from bosses, scarabs/idols from trash mobs, and reach various reputation stages with the Brood of Nozdormu.
Tokens only start dropping later in the raid, starting with Princess Huhuran.
- Feet/Shoulder tokens drop from Viscidus and Princess Huhuran.
- Helm tokens drop from Emperor Vek'lor or Emperor Vek'nilash.
- Legs tokens drop from Ouro.
- Chest tokens drop from C'Thun.
To obtain the armor pieces, you must also collect additional materials that drop from trash mobs in AQ40. These include:
- Bone Scarabs, Clay Scarabs, Crystal Scarabs, Gold Scarabs, Stone Scarabs, and Ivory Scarabs.
- Idol of Death, Idol of Life, Idol of Night, Idol of Rebirth, Idol of Strife, Idol of War.
You can find an exact list of materials needed for each item in the corresponding set guides.
Finally, you must reach certain reputation stages with the Brood of Nozdormu to be able to turn in the quest and receive your pieces of Tier 2.5 armor.
- Shoulders/Feet require Neutral with Brood of Nozdormu.
- Helm/Legs require Friendly with Brood of Nozdormu.
- Chest requires Honored with Brood of Nozdormu.
After acquiring all the necessary materials, you can turn in quests to get your pieces of armor by talking to creatures that spawn after you defeat The Prophet Skeram. You can find them at 35.6, 45.5 in the AQ40.
List of All Tier 2.5 Sets
Below is a list of thumbnails and names for all the sets. Clicking them will take you to that set's specific page.
- 16 Jul. 2020: Guide added.
- Icy Veins Black Friday Giveaway!
- Activision Blizzard Announces Formation of a Workplace Responsibility Committee
- The Terror of Soul of Iron: Messages After Teremus Takes Down Many Players in Stormwind
- The First (Two) Hardcore/Soul of Iron Season of Mastery Level 60ies
- Ahn'Qiraj Event Ambushes Player, Then Runs Away
- Burning Crusade Classic: GCDtv Winter Brawl Registrations Now Open
- The First WoW Classic Season of Mastery Level 60 Has Arrived
- The Road to Ragnaros: The Ultimate Hardcore Season of Mastery Challenge
- Jailer is in ICC!
- Melee Hunter Guide - Playing World of Warcraft as a Melee Hunter
- A-Whitemane-OHANA 8/10
- Shaman Tank Guide - Playing WoW as a Shaman Tank
- New player interested in TBC - Boost or level?
- Hunter Macros for TBC Cassic?
- Which class are you going to play in Classic and why?
- When will we see a pre-patch tbc page?