Tier 2 Sets
In this guide, you are going to learn all the important information about Tier 2 Sets in WoW Classic.
Where to Obtain Tier 2 Sets
Tier 2 Sets are comprised of eight pieces of epic armor, most of which drop in Blackwing Lair with the exception of Helms that drop in Onyxia's Lair and Legs that drop from Ragnaros in Molten Core. Therefore, you must assemble a raid group of up to 40 players to get the set.
Tier Sets come with powerful set bonuses that activate when you wear 3/5/8 pieces of the armor set. They grant you various effects unique for each class/set.
List of All Tier 2 Sets
Below is a list of thumbnails and names for all the sets. Clicking them will take you to that set's specific page.
- 10 Feb. 2020: Page added.
- Free Character Moves from Firemaw
- The Burning Crusade Classic Character Clone Service Retiring Soon
- World First Classic Sunwell Plateau Kill Claimed by Old School
- The Sunwell Plateau Is Now Live on Burning Crusade Classic
- Burning Crusade Classic Phase 5 Guides Now Live
- Burning Crusade Classic Hotfixes: May 5th
- Burning Crusade Classic Phase 5 Arrives May 10th
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Healing Druids (Moonglow/NG) - Crit Chance
- Jolteon 1 - Pendulum of DOOM PvP - Level 39 BiS Enhancement Shaman TBC
- Jailer is in ICC!
- Icy Veins Talent Sequence Addon
- Shaman Tank comprehensive guide - Learn how to master World of Warcraft Classic Season of Mastery as a proficient Shaman Tank
- Melee Hunter Guide - Playing World of Warcraft as a Melee Hunter
- A-Whitemane-OHANA 8/10
- Shaman Tank Guide - Playing WoW as a Shaman Tank