Tier 2 Sets
In this guide, you are going to learn all the important information about Tier 2 Sets in WoW Classic.
Where to Obtain Tier 2 Sets
Tier 2 Sets are comprised of eight pieces of epic armor, most of which drop in Blackwing Lair with the exception of Helms that drop in Onyxia's Lair and Legs that drop from Ragnaros in Molten Core. Therefore, you must assemble a raid group of up to 40 players to get the set.
Tier Sets come with powerful set bonuses that activate when you wear 3/5/8 pieces of the armor set. They grant you various effects unique for each class/set.
List of All Tier 2 Sets
Below is a list of thumbnails and names for all the sets. Clicking them will take you to that set's specific page.
- 10 Feb. 2020: Page added.
- Taking Your First Steps in WoW Classic
- WoW Token Coming to WoW Classic in China
- Rallying Cry of the Dragonslayer Resets to Stay as They Are for Now
- WoW Classic "Not a Bug" List Update: February 19th
- UI API Change for UnitHealth
- Diablo Animated Series to Be Rendered in Anime Style
- Warsong Gulch Exit Portals to Be Removed
- Blackwing Lair Cleared in Under an Hour, World First Videos
- [A] [INCENDIUS] THE NOOB EMPIRE LFM FOR BWL
- [Grobbulus][H]FINAL BOSS US #9, Server #1, LF Shaman, Warrior
- [A] HEROD - SYNAPSE 8/8 BWL 8-11 EST
- 49 Paladin twink, best hybrid spec?
- Blocked Attacks
- Pet Aggro vs Hunter Aggro
- 3rd Pet
- Hunter Epic (Classic)