Tier 2 Sets
In this guide, you are going to learn all the important information about Tier 2 Sets in WoW Classic.
Where to Obtain Tier 2 Sets
Tier 2 Sets are comprised of eight pieces of epic armor, most of which drop in Blackwing Lair with the exception of Helms that drop in Onyxia's Lair and Legs that drop from Ragnaros in Molten Core. Therefore, you must assemble a raid group of up to 40 players to get the set.
Tier Sets come with powerful set bonuses that activate when you wear 3/5/8 pieces of the armor set. They grant you various effects unique for each class/set.
List of All Tier 2 Sets
Below is a list of thumbnails and names for all the sets. Clicking them will take you to that set's specific page.
- 10 Feb. 2020: Page added.
- Tempest Keep Classic Cleared World First by Salad Bakers in a Little Over an Hour
- Serpentshrine Cavern Classic Cleared in Under an Hour World First by Progress
- Burning Crusade Classic: Overlords of Outland Is Now Live!
- Burning Crusade Classic Phase 2 "Not a Bug" List
- BCC Phase 2: Overlords of Outland Launch Delayed
- Overlords of Outland Guides for Burning Crusade Classic
- (Almost) All Reputations at Exalted and 95.7% AllTheThings in Burning Crusade Classic
- WoW Classic Guild APES Done With Raiding
- Shaman Tank Guide - Shaman Tanking in WoW
- New player interested in TBC - Boost or level?
- Hunter Macros for TBC Cassic?
- Which class are you going to play in Classic and why?
- When will we see a pre-patch tbc page?
- Icecold (A) - Ashbringer EU
- Inner Circle Recruiting For TBC
- New onyxia kill time