Tier 2 Sets
In this guide, you are going to learn all the important information about Tier 2 Sets in WoW Classic.
Where to Obtain Tier 2 Sets
Tier 2 Sets are comprised of eight pieces of epic armor, most of which drop in Blackwing Lair with the exception of Helms that drop in Onyxia's Lair and Legs that drop from Ragnaros in Molten Core. Therefore, you must assemble a raid group of up to 40 players to get the set.
Tier Sets come with powerful set bonuses that activate when you wear 3/5/8 pieces of the armor set. They grant you various effects unique for each class/set.
List of All Tier 2 Sets
Below is a list of thumbnails and names for all the sets. Clicking them will take you to that set's specific page.
- 10 Feb. 2020: Page added.
- The New Battle.net Is Almost Here, Going Live in NA
- World's Fastest Naxxramas Speed Clear By Salad Bakers
- Merry Christmas from the Icy Veins Team!
- The "Final Boss of Classic": Level 1 Raid Takes on Hogger
- We Might Be Hearing About Burning Crusade Classic by the End of the Year? (Rumor)
- Blizzard Sending Out New Surveys About "Classic" Version of The Burning Crusade
- Activision Blizzard's Stock Reached All-Time Highs
- Cyberpunk 2077 Wiki from IcyWiki
- TBC Transition+
- [H][EU][Skullflame] Impact Recruiting to raid Naxx Wednesday and Sunday
- Which class are you going to play in Classic and why?
- Shadowlands Threads of Fate Question
- Power Word: Shield Macro
- Looking for an addon or someone to make it
- The Best PvP weapon in classic for a warrior ?
- [Q]Opener Trinket Swap