Tier 2 Sets
In this guide, you are going to learn all the important information about Tier 2 Sets in WoW Classic.
Where to Obtain Tier 2 Sets
Tier 2 Sets are comprised of eight pieces of epic armor, most of which drop in Blackwing Lair with the exception of Helms that drop in Onyxia's Lair and Legs that drop from Ragnaros in Molten Core. Therefore, you must assemble a raid group of up to 40 players to get the set.
Tier Sets come with powerful set bonuses that activate when you wear 3/5/8 pieces of the armor set. They grant you various effects unique for each class/set.
List of All Tier 2 Sets
Below is a list of thumbnails and names for all the sets. Clicking them will take you to that set's specific page.
- 10 Feb. 2020: Page added.
- Battle.net Black Friday Sale: Up to 67% Off
- Blizzard Explain Why Classic Hardcore Servers Are Down Longer
- WoW Classic Patch 1.15.0 Notes
- Classic Era and Hardcore Patch 1.15.0 Known Issues List
- Mike Ybbara on Blizzard's Approach to Meeting Player Demands
- Classic Era Patch 1.15.0 PTR Notes
- Classic Account Suspensions for October 2023
- Icy Veins WoW Classic Interview: Discoveries and Runes, LFR, ICC Nerfs and Much More