FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Vlad

Crystalweaver Zoo Warlock Standard

At time of build, I feel this deck is very strong in the meta. The nerfs to Shaman have helped a lot. The deck is pretty weak to Priest though, even by Zoo standards. If you run into a LOT of Priest, you should go with the variation at the bottom of the guide.

Guest Andy
On 3/7/2017 at 3:22 AM, L0rinda said:

At time of build, I feel this deck is very strong in the meta. The nerfs to Shaman have helped a lot. The deck is pretty weak to Priest though, even by Zoo standards. If you run into a LOT of Priest, you should go with the variation at the bottom of the guide.

Could you please suggest subs for Imp Gang Boss and Dark Peddler?  I don't want to invest in them if they're going wild in the next few weeks.  Thanks!

4 hours ago, Guest Andy said:

Could you please suggest subs for Imp Gang Boss and Dark Peddler?  I don't want to invest in them if they're going wild in the next few weeks.  Thanks!

They are both incredibly strong cards. Since Imp Gang Boss is a 3-drop sticky demon, it curves perfectly into Crystalweaver, which means its value is even higher than in regular zoo builds. I would suggest playing regular zoo and replace the missing cards with Harvest Golems, Voidwalker and a Flame Juggler.

• Like 1

Guest callum

What kind of rank is this deck capable of? I've reached rank 15 but its struggling at the moment, id say just under 50 50 win % and I want to know if I'm just not playing it right or if it probably wont get much higher than this rank?

7 hours ago, Guest callum said:

What kind of rank is this deck capable of? I've reached rank 15 but its struggling at the moment, id say just under 50 50 win % and I want to know if I'm just not playing it right or if it probably wont get much higher than this rank?

You should be able to reach rank 10 somewhat easily, and if you try hard enough, rank 5 is reachable as well. Not sure if legend is reachable, as I haven't seen the deck reach it yet, but I of course wouldn't rule it out either.

On 3/13/2017 at 6:16 AM, positiv2 said:

You should be able to reach rank 10 somewhat easily, and if you try hard enough, rank 5 is reachable as well. Not sure if legend is reachable, as I haven't seen the deck reach it yet, but I of course wouldn't rule it out either.

I tested the deck before posting around the start of the month and went from rank 16 to rank 4 in two days. There was a lot less Priest about at the time, but the deck is definitely a Legend standard one. 

Guest How to beat shamans?

I don't know how some people made it to rank 6 or such, I cant get passed by any shaman, they just destroy the deck. And it's a non-stop shaman frenzy out there......

4 hours ago, Guest How to beat shamans? said:

I don't know how some people made it to rank 6 or such, I cant get passed by any shaman, they just destroy the deck. And it's a non-stop shaman frenzy out there......

Shamans are a tough matchup indeed, but it is still winnable. Could you upload a few replays so we can see where the issue lies?
If you face way too many shamans, I recommend switching to another deck.

I have been playing this deck a lot this month, and am at almost exactly 50% from ranks 10 through 3 over more than 230 games.

I was about 40% vs shamans and warriors, which was almost exactly offset by dominating druids and rogues at about 60%. Also did well against mages and warlocks, got destroyed by paladins and hunters the few times I faced them, and broke even against priests.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, zifmia said:

I have been playing this deck a lot this month, and am at almost exactly 50% from ranks 10 through 3 over more than 230 games.

I was about 40% vs shamans and warriors, which was almost exactly offset by dominating druids and rogues at about 60%. Also did well against mages and warlocks, got destroyed by paladins and hunters the few times I faced them, and broke even against priests.

Thanks for the feedback, always interested to see how big samples do.

7 hours ago, L0rinda said:

Thanks for the feedback, always interested to see how big samples do.

I would treat my results as a floor rather than a ceiling; I'm sure there were a lot of misplays in there. Thanks for the deck.

My stats with this deck: 28-11

Best against Warriors: 5-1

Worst against Priest: 1-2

Scale this season rank 12 so far. I've never get so above, my record was 13.

Thanks guys :D

• Like 1

Guest Vandersveldt

This deck is no longer standard, it still has Dark Peddler listed in it.

6 hours ago, Guest Vandersveldt said:

This deck is no longer standard, it still has Dark Peddler listed in it.

Thanks. I will get to it as soon as I can. For reference for now, if the dates of last update are before April 6 2017, the deck will be out of date for now. Please accept my apology, it's been a bit busy with all the new stuff.

Guest Vandersveldt
22 hours ago, L0rinda said:

Thanks. I will get to it as soon as I can. For reference for now, if the dates of last update are before April 6 2017, the deck will be out of date for now. Please accept my apology, it's been a bit busy with all the new stuff.

No problem! The work you all do on this website is incredible. I'm always shocked how fast things update. You all had a few Un'Goro decks listed before it even had released. Love you all! Just trying to help out.

• Like 1

Guest Not Standard deck

This deck is no longer valid as a standard deck. Dark Peddler is a wild-only card.  I didn't check the rest of the deck after I got to that card.  This needs an update.

20 hours ago, Guest Not Standard deck said:

This deck is no longer valid as a standard deck. Dark Peddler is a wild-only card.  I didn't check the rest of the deck after I got to that card.  This needs an update.

We have been going through all the decks and changing the guides to a new format (which you can see in the quest rogue guide), which caused our authors to have less time for updating decks one by one, and left us with two outdated decks - this one, and token jade druid. While jade druid is a high priority and should be finished next week, it will take quite some time to update this deck because zoolock is a low priority. 
Sorry for the inconvenience :(

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this