Flame Juggler — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Flame Juggler is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Flame Juggler is a powerful anti-Aggro card that can put you in an extremely competitive position against an opening from your opponent like Leper Gnome or Worgen Infiltrator.
Flame Juggler can certainly fit nicely into a Constructed deck that is focused on Tempo, or as a tech card when the meta is full of aggressive decks playing Leper Gnomes and Worgen Infiltrators
Flame Juggler is no longer available in Arena.
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update
- US Federal Trade Commission Files Suit to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- US Federal Trade Commission "Likely to File Antitrust Lawsuit" to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Shaman Card Reveal Recap: November 20th
- Blizzard in China: All the Details, Rumors and New Information
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Warrior Card Reveal Recap: November 19th
- NetEase Message to Chinese Blizzard Game Players
RECENT FORUM POSTS
- Runestones - an accounting error?
- Dalaran Heist Mage Guide
- Dalaran Heist Priest Guide
- Battlegrounds Patches the Pirate
- Battlegrounds Vanndar Stormpike
POPULAR FORUM THREADS