Wrathguard — Warlock Card
Table of Contents
Wrathguard is a Warlock-only minion. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Wrathguard is a very powerful card that offers well above standard stats for a 2 Mana card. As expected with such a card, it does have a potential drawback. However, it can be considered negligible in many decks, as Warlock decks in particular do not care too much about their Health total, or in some cases can benefit from being at low health.
In Constructed, Wrathguard can easily fit into an aggressive Tempo based Warlock deck. Care should be taken to test for cards like Frostbolt or Darkbomb from your opponent with smaller minions first however. It does make you weak to Aggro decks, and may be a poor choice if there is a lot of Hunters and other similar decks around.
Wrathguard is no longer available in Arena.
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update
- US Federal Trade Commission Files Suit to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- US Federal Trade Commission "Likely to File Antitrust Lawsuit" to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Shaman Card Reveal Recap: November 20th
- Blizzard in China: All the Details, Rumors and New Information
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Warrior Card Reveal Recap: November 19th
- NetEase Message to Chinese Blizzard Game Players
- Runestones - an accounting error?
- Dalaran Heist Mage Guide
- Dalaran Heist Priest Guide
- Battlegrounds Patches the Pirate
- Battlegrounds Vanndar Stormpike