Wrathguard — Warlock Card
Table of Contents
Wrathguard is a Warlock-only minion. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Wrathguard is a very powerful card that offers well above standard stats for a 2 Mana card. As expected with such a card, it does have a potential drawback. However, it can be considered negligible in many decks, as Warlock decks in particular do not care too much about their Health total, or in some cases can benefit from being at low health.
In Constructed, Wrathguard can easily fit into an aggressive Tempo based Warlock deck. Care should be taken to test for cards like Frostbolt or Darkbomb from your opponent with smaller minions first however. It does make you weak to Aggro decks, and may be a poor choice if there is a lot of Hunters and other similar decks around.
Wrathguard is no longer available in Arena.
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- Mech Paladin Deck
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck
- Murloc Warlock Deck
- Switcheroo Priest Deck
- Questline Hunter Deck
- Naga Fel Demon Hunter Deck
- Wild Only Cards