Wrathguard — Warlock Card
Table of Contents
Wrathguard is a Warlock-only minion. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Wrathguard is a very powerful card that offers well above standard stats for a 2 Mana card. As expected with such a card, it does have a potential drawback. However, it can be considered negligible in many decks, as Warlock decks in particular do not care too much about their Health total, or in some cases can benefit from being at low health.
In Constructed, Wrathguard can easily fit into an aggressive Tempo based Warlock deck. Care should be taken to test for cards like Frostbolt or Darkbomb from your opponent with smaller minions first however. It does make you weak to Aggro decks, and may be a poor choice if there is a lot of Hunters and other similar decks around.
Wrathguard is no longer available in Arena.
- In Celebration Of Diablo 2: Resurrected, We're Discounting Our Premium Subscription
- Overwatch 2 Executive Departs from Activision Blizzard
- The SEC Launches Activision Blizzard Investigation
- Launching Log Reviews for WoW PvE & Diablo 3 Character Reviews
- Battle.net Game Deals: Shadowlands 30% Off
- (Updated) Activision Blizzard Lawsuit Expanded
- Blizzard Co-Leader Mike Ybarra Streaming, Comments on AoE Cap and Offers to Play FF14
- Introducing Icy Veins Masterclass
- Basic Mage Deck
- The Lich King
- Handbuff Paladin Deck - United in Stormwind
- Hearthstone Chess
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Shadow Priest Deck
- Classic Tier List
- Questline Warlock Deck