Wrathguard — Warlock Card
Table of Contents
Wrathguard is a Warlock-only minion. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Wrathguard is a very powerful card that offers well above standard stats for a 2 Mana card. As expected with such a card, it does have a potential drawback. However, it can be considered negligible in many decks, as Warlock decks in particular do not care too much about their Health total, or in some cases can benefit from being at low health.
In Constructed, Wrathguard can easily fit into an aggressive Tempo based Warlock deck. Care should be taken to test for cards like Frostbolt or Darkbomb from your opponent with smaller minions first however. It does make you weak to Aggro decks, and may be a poor choice if there is a lot of Hunters and other similar decks around.
Wrathguard is no longer available in Arena.
- Activision Blizzard Games Coming to Game Pass After Microsoft Acquisition
- Unconfirmed Dragonflight Pre-Patch and Launch Dates Leaked
- Blizzard Debuting New Products + Giveaway at Comic-Con
- The Battle.net Social Celebration Contest
- Blizzard Entertainment Acquires Spellbreak Development Studio Proletariat
- New Hearthstone Expansion Announced: Murder at Castle Nathria
- How to Find Out You've Been Invited to Beta Testing?
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Miracle Priest Deck
- XL Beast Hunter Deck
- Imp Curse Warlock Deck
- Jailer Paladin Deck
- Basic Warlock Deck