Table of Contents
Wrathguard is a Warlock-only minion. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Wrathguard is a very powerful card that offers well above standard stats for a 2 Mana card. As expected with such a card, it does have a potential drawback. However, it can be considered negligible in many decks, as Warlock decks in particular do not care too much about their Health total, or in some cases can benefit from being at low health.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Wrathguard can easily fit into an aggressive Tempo based Warlock deck. Care should be taken to test for cards like Frostbolt or Darkbomb from your opponent with smaller minions first however. It does make you weak to Aggro decks, and may be a poor choice if there is a lot of Hunters and other similar decks around.
Wrathguard is no longer available in Arena.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- Knights of the Frozen Throne Card Reveal: Ghastly Conjurer
- Knights of the Frozen Throne Card Reveal: Professor Putricide
- Knights of the Frozen Throne Card Reveal: Mountainfire Armor and Nerubian Unraveler
- Knights of the Frozen Throne Card Reveal: Blood Razor & Prince Taldaram
- Knights of the Frozen Throne Card Reveal: Blood-Queen Lana'thel
- Knights of the Frozen Throne Card Reveal: Ice Breaker & Plague Scientist
- Knights of the Frozen Throne Card Reveal - Ticking Abomination
- Russel Brower Leaves Blizzard
- New Streamer needs some help
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- HoF Discussions
- Cheap Mage Standard
- Curse of Naxxramas Arachnid Quarter
- Budget Jade Druid Standard
- How to combat jade druid / earthen scales
- Quest Rogue Meta (Post Nerf)