Wrathguard — Warlock Card
Table of Contents
Wrathguard is a Warlock-only minion. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Wrathguard is a very powerful card that offers well above standard stats for a 2 Mana card. As expected with such a card, it does have a potential drawback. However, it can be considered negligible in many decks, as Warlock decks in particular do not care too much about their Health total, or in some cases can benefit from being at low health.
In Constructed, Wrathguard can easily fit into an aggressive Tempo based Warlock deck. Care should be taken to test for cards like Frostbolt or Darkbomb from your opponent with smaller minions first however. It does make you weak to Aggro decks, and may be a poor choice if there is a lot of Hunters and other similar decks around.
Wrathguard is no longer available in Arena.
- Hearthstone 16.2.4 Update Coming Tomorrow
- Blizzard President J. Allen Brack on Warcraft III Reforged Launch
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2019 Earnings Call: Diablo Immortal Testing in Mid-2020, WoW Sub Growth
- Hearthstone 16.2.3 Update Notes
- New Head of the Diablo Franchise Is Rod Ferguson of Gears of War
- Last Chance to Buy the 2019 Virtual Ticket
- Blizzard Offering Automated Warcraft III Reforged Refunds
- Get Your Charity Server Blade Fixed Before March 31, 2020
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- How often is there a patch?
- Anybody else finding the Demons meta to be pretty much unplayable?
- This Weeks Tavern Brawl
- Dragonrider Talritha
- Dragonrider Talritha Druid Deck
- Nithogg Priest Deck