Wrathguard — Warlock Card
Table of Contents
Wrathguard is a Warlock-only minion. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Wrathguard is a very powerful card that offers well above standard stats for a 2 Mana card. As expected with such a card, it does have a potential drawback. However, it can be considered negligible in many decks, as Warlock decks in particular do not care too much about their Health total, or in some cases can benefit from being at low health.
In Constructed, Wrathguard can easily fit into an aggressive Tempo based Warlock deck. Care should be taken to test for cards like Frostbolt or Darkbomb from your opponent with smaller minions first however. It does make you weak to Aggro decks, and may be a poor choice if there is a lot of Hunters and other similar decks around.
Wrathguard is no longer available in Arena.
- Icy Veins Launches Genshin Impact Guides Section
- Battle.net Black Friday Sale: Up to 67% Off
- Mike Ybbara on Blizzard's Approach to Meeting Player Demands
- BlizzCon 2023 Stream and Announcements Summary
- BlizzCon 2023 Bingo Collection
- WoW Battle Pet and Hearthstone Card Back Promotion From Warcraft Rumble
- Warcraft Rumble Released a Day Early and Is Rolling Out Now!
- BlizzCon 2023 Broadcast Schedule
- Standard Tier List
- Battlegrounds Special Cards
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck