Wrathguard — Warlock Card
Table of Contents
Wrathguard is a Warlock-only minion. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Wrathguard is a very powerful card that offers well above standard stats for a 2 Mana card. As expected with such a card, it does have a potential drawback. However, it can be considered negligible in many decks, as Warlock decks in particular do not care too much about their Health total, or in some cases can benefit from being at low health.
In Constructed, Wrathguard can easily fit into an aggressive Tempo based Warlock deck. Care should be taken to test for cards like Frostbolt or Darkbomb from your opponent with smaller minions first however. It does make you weak to Aggro decks, and may be a poor choice if there is a lot of Hunters and other similar decks around.
Wrathguard is no longer available in Arena.
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Activision Blizzard Q1 2021 Earnings Call
- New Leadership for Overwatch After Jeff Kaplan Leaves Blizzard
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Hmm.. world first?
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Hearthstone Gold Guide
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck