Twilight Guardian — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Twilight Guardian is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Twilight Guardian is a much needed 4 Mana Dragon for Dragon decks to include in their arsenal. It helps to bridge the gap between a card like Blackwing Technician and a card like Blackwing Corruptor, where previously Dragon decks did not have an option to play on turn 4.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Twilight Guardian is an excellent inclusion in any Dragon themed deck, especially in an aggressive meta where you need extra insurance against decks with fast starts. In some situations however, it may still be preferred to play a stickier minion like Piloted Shredder in your deck.
Twlight Guardian is no longer available in Arena.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- The Witchwood Full Spoiler Schedule
- "New Year Of The Raven" Party Will Reward Packs With Each Daily Quest
- Ben Brode Answers Community Questions In Video For WIRED
- Enrage Keyword To Be Replaced By "While Damaged"
- More Witchwood Spoilers Coming March 26th, Set Likely To Release April 12th
- This Week's Starcraft-Themed Tavern Brawl Rewards Three K&C Packs
- What's the Move #19 - Shadowy Thoughts
- Four Common Hearthstone Mistakes And How To Prevent Them
- Help me build this warrior
- Silver Hand Paladin Deck List
- Witchwood Worth it?
- The Witchwood Expansion Hub
- Throwback Decks
- The Lich King
- Wild Paladin OTK Deck
- OTK Djinni Priest Standard