Table of Contents
Twilight Guardian is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Twilight Guardian is a much needed 4 Mana Dragon for Dragon decks to include in their arsenal. It helps to bridge the gap between a card like Blackwing Technician and a card like Blackwing Corruptor, where previously Dragon decks did not have an option to play on turn 4.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Twilight Guardian is an excellent inclusion in any Dragon themed deck, especially in an aggressive meta where you need extra insurance against decks with fast starts. In some situations however, it may still be preferred to play a stickier minion like Piloted Shredder in your deck.
Twlight Guardian is no longer available in Arena.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Ben Brode on Promo Cards
- Brian Holinka Leaves World of Warcraft Team
- Destiny 2 PC Release Date, Pre-Order Announced
- New Job Posting Hints at Remastering of Old Titles
- Possible Return of the Lich King Expansion
- EU Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- US Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- Mulligans Episode 4: Art Gallery
- Mill Rogue - questions
- Miracle Dragon Priest Standard
- Aggro Rogue Standard
- A Preist with a meme for a dream
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Average amount of dust / cardpack
- Handlock Warlock Un'Goro Standard
- Arena Paladin Tier Lists