Twilight Guardian — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Twilight Guardian is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Twilight Guardian is a much needed 4 Mana Dragon for Dragon decks to include in their arsenal. It helps to bridge the gap between a card like Blackwing Technician and a card like Blackwing Corruptor, where previously Dragon decks did not have an option to play on turn 4.
In Constructed, Twilight Guardian is an excellent inclusion in any Dragon themed deck, especially in an aggressive meta where you need extra insurance against decks with fast starts. In some situations however, it may still be preferred to play a stickier minion like Piloted Shredder in your deck.
Twlight Guardian is no longer available in Arena.
- Blizzard Begins Monthly Collectible Series for 30th Anniversary with Lich King Statue & Concept Art Print
- Forged in the Barrens Now Live
- The "Grandfather" of Classic Omar Gonzalez Left Blizzard for Dreamhaven
- Best Sets and Tier List for Classic
- Crash Bandicoot: It's About Time Available on Battle.net
- Icy Veins 10-Year Anniversary Giveaway!
- Activision Blizzard Plans to Lay Off Even More Employees
- Activision Blizzard CEO Bobby Kotick Set to Receive $200 Million Bonus
- Doom Lord Kazzak Challenge
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Book of Heroes Rehgar Earthfury
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Classic Tier List
- Deathrattle Demon Hunter Deck - Forged in the Barrens