Twilight Guardian — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Twilight Guardian is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Twilight Guardian is a much needed 4 Mana Dragon for Dragon decks to include in their arsenal. It helps to bridge the gap between a card like Blackwing Technician and a card like Blackwing Corruptor, where previously Dragon decks did not have an option to play on turn 4.
In Constructed, Twilight Guardian is an excellent inclusion in any Dragon themed deck, especially in an aggressive meta where you need extra insurance against decks with fast starts. In some situations however, it may still be preferred to play a stickier minion like Piloted Shredder in your deck.
Twlight Guardian is no longer available in Arena.
- Activision Blizzard Games Coming to Game Pass After Microsoft Acquisition
- Unconfirmed Dragonflight Pre-Patch and Launch Dates Leaked
- Blizzard Debuting New Products + Giveaway at Comic-Con
- The Battle.net Social Celebration Contest
- Blizzard Entertainment Acquires Spellbreak Development Studio Proletariat
- New Hearthstone Expansion Announced: Murder at Castle Nathria
- How to Find Out You've Been Invited to Beta Testing?
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Miracle Priest Deck
- XL Beast Hunter Deck
- Imp Curse Warlock Deck
- Jailer Paladin Deck
- Basic Warlock Deck