Imp Gang Boss — Warlock Card
Table of Contents
Imp Gang Boss is a Warlock-only minion. This card used to be obtained in the Blackrock Mountain solo adventure, but is now only obtainable through crafting (unless you purchased the first wing of Blackrock Mountain before the expansion was removed from the shop, in which case, you can still purchase the rest of the expansion). Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Imp Gang Boss is a new Demon introduced in the Blackrock Mountain Adventure. It is a potentially high value card due to how difficult it is to remove, usually requiring two attacks, similar to a Deathrattle minion. It also provides more options for Demon synergy decks, which were still quite limited in their choice of minions.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Imp Gang Boss is a fantastic card in both Demon synergy based decks, as well as board flood focused Warlock decks such as Zoo. The reason that this card is powerful in these decks is that they both play numerous buff effects, so the 1/1s that are produced by the Imp Gang Boss will usually be able to get significant value.
Imp Gang Boss is no longer available in Arena.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- The Lich King Warlock Deck
- Reno Combo Warlock Wild Un'Goro Deck
- N'Zoth Reno Warlock Wild Un'Goro Deck
- Cheap The Crone Zoo Warlock Deck (Heroic Mode)
- Cheap Archaedas Warlock Zoo Deck (Heroic Mode)
- Mid-Budget Maloriak Warlock Deck (Heroic Mode)
- Cheap Razorgore the Untamed Warlock Deck (Heroic Mode)
- Cheap Highlord Omokk Warlock Deck (Heroic Mode)
- Deathrattle Rogue
- Aggro Unite the Murlocs Quest Shaman Standard
- Spell Damage Mage
- Even Rogue
- Control Warlock
- Whizbang the Wonderful
- Warlock Dungeon Run
- Pull of the Day