Imp Gang Boss — Warlock Card
Table of Contents
Imp Gang Boss is a Warlock-only minion. This card used to be obtained in the Blackrock Mountain solo adventure, but is now only obtainable through crafting (unless you purchased the first wing of Blackrock Mountain before the expansion was removed from the shop, in which case, you can still purchase the rest of the expansion). Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Imp Gang Boss is a new Demon introduced in the Blackrock Mountain Adventure. It is a potentially high value card due to how difficult it is to remove, usually requiring two attacks, similar to a Deathrattle minion. It also provides more options for Demon synergy decks, which were still quite limited in their choice of minions.
In Constructed, Imp Gang Boss is a fantastic card in both Demon synergy based decks, as well as board flood focused Warlock decks such as Zoo. The reason that this card is powerful in these decks is that they both play numerous buff effects, so the 1/1s that are produced by the Imp Gang Boss will usually be able to get significant value.
Imp Gang Boss is no longer available in Arena.
- A Different Kind of Letter from Activision Blizzard Executive Fran Townsend
- South Park's Sword of a Thousands Truths (Boars Included) to Be Added to Hearthstone
- United in Stormwind is Hearthstone's Latest Expansion
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Tracker Monster Hunter
- Classic Control Paladin Deck
- Book of Heroes Thrall
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Chenvaala Priest Deck
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens