Drakonid Operative — Priest Card
Table of Contents
Drakonid Operative is a Priest-only minion. This card was introduced with Mean Streets of Gadgetzan and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Drakonid Operative is an exceptional mid-game card for Dragon Priest decks. Strong base stats allow it to go toe-to-toe with any other 5 Mana minion. The ability to Discover a card from your opponents deck not only provides a valuable information about their deck and card advantage, but most importantly allow you to choose the card that benefits the situation most.
In Constructed, Drakonid Operative is an essential card for any Dragon Priest deck. As the base stats make the card viable alone, it is worth it to consider playing it in any Priest deck that runs at least 1 Dragon for the Potential to gain free value from the Battlecry.
In Arena, Drakonid Operative is a great card. It shares the same stats as Pit Fighter which is a strong choice. The small chance of being able to trigger the Battlecry make this card almost auto-pick out of any three cards.
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Blizzard Begins Monthly Collectible Series for 30th Anniversary with Lich King Statue & Concept Art Print
- Forged in the Barrens Now Live
- The "Grandfather" of Classic Omar Gonzalez Left Blizzard for Dreamhaven
- Best Sets and Tier List for Classic
- Crash Bandicoot: It's About Time Available on Battle.net
- Icy Veins 10-Year Anniversary Giveaway!
- Activision Blizzard Plans to Lay Off Even More Employees
- Hearthstone Rend Blackhand
- Doom Lord Kazzak Challenge
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Book of Heroes Rehgar Earthfury
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Classic Tier List