Drakonid Operative — Priest Card
Table of Contents
Drakonid Operative is a Priest-only minion. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Drakonid Operative is an exceptional mid-game card for Dragon Priest decks. Strong base stats allow it to go toe-to-toe with any other 5 Mana minion. The ability to Discover a card from your opponents deck not only provides a valuable information about their deck and card advantage, but most importantly allow you to choose the card that benefits the situation most.
In Constructed, Drakonid Operative is an essential card for any Dragon Priest deck. As the base stats make the card viable alone, it is worth it to consider playing it in any Priest deck that runs at least 1 Dragon for the Potential to gain free value from the Battlecry.
In Arena, Drakonid Operative is a great card. It shares the same stats as Pit Fighter which is a strong choice. The small chance of being able to trigger the Battlecry make this card almost auto-pick out of any three cards.
- BlizzCon 2023 in Coming on Nov 3-4
- Icy Veins is Getting a New Look
- Activision Blizzard Announces First Quarter 2023 Financial Results
- BlizzCon 2023 Update by Blizzard President Mike Ybarra
- A Misunderstanding May Have Been the Cause of Activision Blizzard Games Not Being Available in China
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update
- US Federal Trade Commission Files Suit to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck
- Gruul the Dragonkiller Challenge
- Classic Face Hunter Deck