Drakonid Operative — Priest Card
Table of Contents
Drakonid Operative is a Priest-only minion. This card can be obtained from Mean Streets of Gadgetzan packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Drakonid Operative is an exceptional mid-game card for Dragon Priest decks. Strong base stats allow it to go toe-to-toe with any other 5 Mana minion. The ability to Discover a card from your opponents deck not only provides a valuable information about their deck and card advantage, but most importantly allow you to choose the card that benefits the situation most.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Drakonid Operative is an essential card for any Dragon Priest deck. As the base stats make the card viable alone, it is worth it to consider playing it in any Priest deck that runs at least 1 Dragon for the Potential to gain free value from the Battlecry.
In Arena, Drakonid Operative is a great card. It shares the same stats as Pit Fighter which is a strong choice. The small chance of being able to trigger the Battlecry make this card almost auto-pick out of any three cards.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Meati's Combo Dragon Priest Deck
- Xixo's SSC Tempo Dragon Priest Deck
- Hyped's Rank 1 Legend Dragon Highlander Priest Deck
- Midrange Dragon Priest Deck
- Miracle Dragon Priest Deck
- Combo Dragon Priest Deck
- The Lich King Lifesteal Dragon Priest Deck
- Velen Dragon Priest Wild Deck
- Dragon Priest Wild Deck
- Zetalot's Dragon Priest Deck
- Reno Dragon Priest Wild Un'Goro Deck
- Four Common Hearthstone Mistakes And How To Prevent Them
- Odd & Even Hearthside Chat with 4 Cards Revealed
- Patch 10.4: Arena Changes & The Witchwood Pre-Order
- "The Witchwood" Announced As Latest Hearthstone Expansion
- Icy Veins Class Writer Applications Closing Soon
- What's the Move #18 - Figuring out Fatigue
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #11
- Patch 10.4 Bringing Big Changes, Blizzcon Cards To The Arena
- Witchwood Worth it?
- The Witchwood Expansion Hub
- Throwback Decks
- Help me build this warrior
- The Lich King
- Wild Paladin OTK Deck
- OTK Djinni Priest Standard
- New player looking for deck building advice please