Drakonid Operative — Priest Card
Table of Contents
Drakonid Operative is a Priest-only minion. This card was introduced with Mean Streets of Gadgetzan and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Drakonid Operative is an exceptional mid-game card for Dragon Priest decks. Strong base stats allow it to go toe-to-toe with any other 5 Mana minion. The ability to Discover a card from your opponents deck not only provides a valuable information about their deck and card advantage, but most importantly allow you to choose the card that benefits the situation most.
In Constructed, Drakonid Operative is an essential card for any Dragon Priest deck. As the base stats make the card viable alone, it is worth it to consider playing it in any Priest deck that runs at least 1 Dragon for the Potential to gain free value from the Battlecry.
In Arena, Drakonid Operative is a great card. It shares the same stats as Pit Fighter which is a strong choice. The small chance of being able to trigger the Battlecry make this card almost auto-pick out of any three cards.
- A Different Kind of Letter from Activision Blizzard Executive Fran Townsend
- South Park's Sword of a Thousands Truths (Boars Included) to Be Added to Hearthstone
- United in Stormwind is Hearthstone's Latest Expansion
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Tracker Monster Hunter
- Classic Control Paladin Deck
- Book of Heroes Thrall
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Chenvaala Priest Deck
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens