Drakonid Operative — Priest Card
Table of Contents
Drakonid Operative is a Priest-only minion. This card was introduced with Mean Streets of Gadgetzan and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Drakonid Operative is an exceptional mid-game card for Dragon Priest decks. Strong base stats allow it to go toe-to-toe with any other 5 Mana minion. The ability to Discover a card from your opponents deck not only provides a valuable information about their deck and card advantage, but most importantly allow you to choose the card that benefits the situation most.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Drakonid Operative is an essential card for any Dragon Priest deck. As the base stats make the card viable alone, it is worth it to consider playing it in any Priest deck that runs at least 1 Dragon for the Potential to gain free value from the Battlecry.
In Arena, Drakonid Operative is a great card. It shares the same stats as Pit Fighter which is a strong choice. The small chance of being able to trigger the Battlecry make this card almost auto-pick out of any three cards.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #25
- Check out What's Coming up in the Next Few Months
- Tavern Brawl: Pick a Hand, Any Hand
- HGG Cheer: Win a Card Back, Packs & Twitch Emotes
- BlizzCon Virtual Ticket, Goody Bag, Mobile App, More
- Special Event: Rise for Days of the Frozen Throne!
- September 2018 Ranked Play Season - On the Level
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #24
- Basic Shaman Deck
- Hearthstone Hunter Spells, Minions, and Weapons
- Malygos Rogue
- Puzzle Lab's Lethal Puzzles
- Arena Priest Tier Lists
- Monster Hunt Progress Thread
- Secret Paladin Wild