Holy Nova — Priest Card
Table of Contents
Holy Nova is a Priest-only spell. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Holy Nova is an essential card in many Priest decks in order to halt the early aggression of your opponents. Unlike many AoE spells, it is also particularly effective when the board is even, since you can trade with your existing minions and finish them off with Holy Nova while restoring the lost health to your board.
Holy Nova is an excellent source of AoE in most Priest decks. However, since more options have been added to the game in the form of Excavated Evil, Priests find themselves with a lot of options for this kind of effect and not enough space to fit them all, which means careful decisions must be made as to which ones to include in your deck.and
Holy Nova is a great source of AoE damage and healing. You will mostly use it to take advantage on the board, and eliminate early threats if you cannot eliminate them with minions. However, it is relatively flexible in that it can also be used as an AoE heal to play around expected sources of damage, or to draw multiple cards with.
- Timeline of Blizzard Presidents
- Johanna Faires Appointed Blizzard Entertainment President
- Will Microsoft Outsource Customer Support to External Companies?
- Blizzard Survival Game, Codenamed Odyssey, Was Cancelled Due to Engine Problems
- Microsoft Lays Off 1,900 Activision Blizzard and Xbox Employees
- Blizzard Celebrates the End of 2023 and Looks Ahead to 2024
- Microsoft Announced Xbox Leadership Changes Amid Bobby Kotick's Departure
- Microsoft Gaming CEO Phil Spencer Enthusiastic About Reviving Blizzard Franchises
- Hearthstone Telegram Bot
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Rumble Run Mage Guide
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Standard Tier List