Holy Nova — Priest Card
Table of Contents
Holy Nova is a Priest-only spell. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Holy Nova is an essential card in many Priest decks in order to halt the early aggression of your opponents. Unlike many AoE spells, it is also particularly effective when the board is even, since you can trade with your existing minions and finish them off with Holy Nova while restoring the lost health to your board.
Holy Nova is an excellent source of AoE in most Priest decks. However, since more options have been added to the game in the form of Lightbomb and Excavated Evil, Priests find themselves with a lot of options for this kind of effect and not enough space to fit them all, which means careful decisions must be made as to which ones to include in your deck.
Holy Nova is a great source of AoE damage and healing. You will mostly use it to take advantage on the board, and eliminate early threats if you cannot eliminate them with minions. However, it is relatively flexible in that it can also be used as an AoE heal to play around expected sources of damage, or to draw multiple cards with Northshire Cleric.
- Launching Log Reviews for WoW PvE & Diablo 3 Character Reviews
- Battle.net Game Deals: Shadowlands 30% Off
- (Updated) Activision Blizzard Lawsuit Expanded
- Blizzard Co-Leader Mike Ybarra Streaming, Comments on AoE Cap and Offers to Play FF14
- Introducing Icy Veins Masterclass
- High Profile Departures Amid Lawsuit
- Ex-Community Manager Nevalistis Talks About Her Experience at Blizzard
- Activision Blizzard Q2 2021 Earnings Call
- The Lich King
- Handbuff Paladin Deck - United in Stormwind
- Hearthstone Chess
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Shadow Priest Deck
- Classic Tier List
- Questline Warlock Deck
- Pirate Questline Warrior