FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Zadina

Tavern Brawl: By The Power Of Ragnaros!

Q7CHY81.jpg

We have a new Tavern Brawl this week called "BY THE POWER OF RAGNAROS" (emphasis on the capitals)!

Remember Emperor Thaurissan? Well just like his effect, the cards in your hand will have their mana cost reduced at the end of your turn during this Brawl.

Other than that, you have to pick a class and make your own deck. We haven't had a Tavern Brawl like that in a while. OTK decks, mostly variations of Exodia Mage with Malygos, seem to have the upper hand so far.

Let us know if you have any other suggestions for this Tavern Brawl!

Aaah, Freeze/OTK Mage... There is indeed little that is more satisfying than obliterating an (insults censored) Reno Jackson - Antique Healbot - Deathknight Warlock or Priest in hail of 16 damage fireballs after dropping a 0-cost Malygod and getting a second one with Molten Reflection. Burn in Hell, and consider yourselves lucky I went for the kill the moment I could and didn't BM your asses waiting for my second Molten Reflection for even grosser overkill!

1 hour ago, Keizoku said:

Aaah, Freeze/OTK Mage... There is indeed little that is more satisfying than obliterating an (insults censored) Reno Jackson - Antique Healbot - Deathknight Warlock or Priest in hail of 16 damage fireballs after dropping a 0-cost Malygod and getting a second one with Molten Reflection. Burn in Hell, and consider yourselves lucky I went for the kill the moment I could and didn't BM your asses waiting for my second Molten Reflection for even grosser overkill!

Well, I have my deck idea now.

It's an interesting brawl. So far I have been having success with C'Thun OTK decks (yay, C'Thun viable once again). It's a great feeling to drop Brann Bronzebeard, a ton of C'thun buffers and C'Thun for wonderful ~50 damage on turn 6 while also leaving you with a strong board with a huge minion in case of Ice Block or whatever.

• Like 1

I have plaied a Quest Reno priest with high value deathrattle; I plaied against a pirate warrior who would have killed me by turn 4, if I hadn't play Reno at 4 mana.....