Questing Adventurer — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Questing Adventurer is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Questing Adventurer is a potentially powerful card, but one that is difficult to get consistent value out of. In order to start buffing it immediately, you will need to play it in the mid- to late-game, when you have enough Mana left over to buff it to significant size with other cards. However, in this period, your opponent will usually either have a board of their own, or have strong removal options in their hand, meaning the investment you put into the card will be wasted.
Questing Adventurer is rarely seen in Constructed. There are usually more consistent options to include in your deck that are not so situational.
Questing Adventurer is a fairly average card in Arena. It should not be treated as an early game card, and instead played in the mid-game alongside one or two other cards to buff it immediately. Since Arena decks generally have less removal options than Constructed decks, Questing Adventurer is much more likely to live and represent strong value.
- Activision Blizzard Games Coming to Game Pass After Microsoft Acquisition
- Unconfirmed Dragonflight Pre-Patch and Launch Dates Leaked
- Blizzard Debuting New Products + Giveaway at Comic-Con
- The Battle.net Social Celebration Contest
- Blizzard Entertainment Acquires Spellbreak Development Studio Proletariat
- New Hearthstone Expansion Announced: Murder at Castle Nathria
- How to Find Out You've Been Invited to Beta Testing?
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Miracle Priest Deck
- XL Beast Hunter Deck
- Imp Curse Warlock Deck
- Jailer Paladin Deck
- Basic Warlock Deck