Table of Contents
Questing Adventurer is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Questing Adventurer is a potentially powerful card, but one that is difficult to get consistent value out of. In order to start buffing it immediately, you will need to play it in the mid- to late-game, when you have enough Mana left over to buff it to significant size with other cards. However, in this period, your opponent will usually either have a board of their own, or have strong removal options in their hand, meaning the investment you put into the card will be wasted.
2. Constructed Play
Questing Adventurer is rarely seen in Constructed. There are usually more consistent options to include in your deck that are not so situational.
Questing Adventurer is a fairly average card in Arena. It should not be treated as an early game card, and instead played in the mid-game alongside one or two other cards to buff it immediately. Since Arena decks generally have less removal options than Constructed decks, Questing Adventurer is much more likely to live and represent strong value.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Ben Brode on Promo Cards
- Brian Holinka Leaves World of Warcraft Team
- Destiny 2 PC Release Date, Pre-Order Announced
- New Job Posting Hints at Remastering of Old Titles
- Possible Return of the Lich King Expansion
- EU Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- US Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- Mulligans Episode 4: Art Gallery
- Mill Rogue - questions
- Miracle Dragon Priest Standard
- Aggro Rogue Standard
- A Preist with a meme for a dream
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Average amount of dust / cardpack
- Handlock Warlock Un'Goro Standard
- Arena Paladin Tier Lists