Questing Adventurer — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Questing Adventurer is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Questing Adventurer is a potentially powerful card, but one that is difficult to get consistent value out of. In order to start buffing it immediately, you will need to play it in the mid- to late-game, when you have enough Mana left over to buff it to significant size with other cards. However, in this period, your opponent will usually either have a board of their own, or have strong removal options in their hand, meaning the investment you put into the card will be wasted.
Questing Adventurer is rarely seen in Constructed. There are usually more consistent options to include in your deck that are not so situational.
Questing Adventurer is a fairly average card in Arena. It should not be treated as an early game card, and instead played in the mid-game alongside one or two other cards to buff it immediately. Since Arena decks generally have less removal options than Constructed decks, Questing Adventurer is much more likely to live and represent strong value.
- Icy Veins Black Friday Giveaway Ends Today!
- Icy Veins Black Friday Giveaway!
- Activision Blizzard Announces Formation of a Workplace Responsibility Committee
- The Reason Behind Jen Oneal's Departure, Bobby Kotick's Knowledge of Previous Sexual Misconduct Allegations: A Wall Street Journal Report
- Better Working Conditions for ABK Contract Workers
- A Message from Blizzard Co-Lead Jen Oneal
- Diablo 4 and Overwatch 2 Delayed: Activision Blizzard Q3 2021 Financial Earnings Call
- Blizzard Co-Leader Jen Oneal Leaves Blizzard, Mike Ybarra Becomes Sole Leader
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Big Demon Hunter Deck
- Aggro Druid Deck
- Garrote Rogue Deck
- Book of Heroes Prince Anduin Wrynn
- Hearthstone Mercenaries
- Lady Vashj
- Face Hunter