Questing Adventurer — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Questing Adventurer is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Questing Adventurer is a potentially powerful card, but one that is difficult to get consistent value out of. In order to start buffing it immediately, you will need to play it in the mid- to late-game, when you have enough Mana left over to buff it to significant size with other cards. However, in this period, your opponent will usually either have a board of their own, or have strong removal options in their hand, meaning the investment you put into the card will be wasted.
Questing Adventurer is rarely seen in Constructed. There are usually more consistent options to include in your deck that are not so situational.
Questing Adventurer is a fairly average card in Arena. It should not be treated as an early game card, and instead played in the mid-game alongside one or two other cards to buff it immediately. Since Arena decks generally have less removal options than Constructed decks, Questing Adventurer is much more likely to live and represent strong value.
- Launching Log Reviews for WoW PvE & Diablo 3 Character Reviews
- Battle.net Game Deals: Shadowlands 30% Off
- (Updated) Activision Blizzard Lawsuit Expanded
- Blizzard Co-Leader Mike Ybarra Streaming, Comments on AoE Cap and Offers to Play FF14
- Introducing Icy Veins Masterclass
- High Profile Departures Amid Lawsuit
- Ex-Community Manager Nevalistis Talks About Her Experience at Blizzard
- Activision Blizzard Q2 2021 Earnings Call
- The Lich King
- Handbuff Paladin Deck - United in Stormwind
- Hearthstone Chess
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Shadow Priest Deck
- Classic Tier List
- Questline Warlock Deck
- Pirate Questline Warrior