Questing Adventurer — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Questing Adventurer is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Questing Adventurer is a potentially powerful card, but one that is difficult to get consistent value out of. In order to start buffing it immediately, you will need to play it in the mid- to late-game, when you have enough Mana left over to buff it to significant size with other cards. However, in this period, your opponent will usually either have a board of their own, or have strong removal options in their hand, meaning the investment you put into the card will be wasted.
Questing Adventurer is rarely seen in Constructed. There are usually more consistent options to include in your deck that are not so situational.
Questing Adventurer is a fairly average card in Arena. It should not be treated as an early game card, and instead played in the mid-game alongside one or two other cards to buff it immediately. Since Arena decks generally have less removal options than Constructed decks, Questing Adventurer is much more likely to live and represent strong value.
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Blizzard Begins Monthly Collectible Series for 30th Anniversary with Lich King Statue & Concept Art Print
- Forged in the Barrens Now Live
- The "Grandfather" of Classic Omar Gonzalez Left Blizzard for Dreamhaven
- Best Sets and Tier List for Classic
- Crash Bandicoot: It's About Time Available on Battle.net
- Icy Veins 10-Year Anniversary Giveaway!
- Activision Blizzard Plans to Lay Off Even More Employees
- Hearthstone Rend Blackhand
- Doom Lord Kazzak Challenge
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Book of Heroes Rehgar Earthfury
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Classic Tier List