Antique Healbot — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Antique Healbot is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Goblins vs Gnomes and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Antique Healbot is a low value minion stat wise, but to make up for this it does offer the strongest non-situational healing effect amongst neutral cards.
Antique Healbot should only be used in a deck that is in need of dramatic healing. Since the stats are so weak for the Mana cost, you will need to be sure that you are going to get good value out of the healing effect to include this card. Combining this card with Molten Giants could be potentially strong.
Antique Healbot is no longer available in Arena.
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- Naga Wig Priest Deck
- Boat Rogue Deck Guide
- Hearthstone Mercenaries
- Naga Ramp Druid Deck
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Mech Paladin Deck
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck