Molten Reflection — Mage Card
Table of Contents
Molten Reflection is a Mage-only spell. This card was introduced with Journey to Un'Goro and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Molten Reflection is a potentially powerful card, as it has the ability to copy minions of a much higher cost. However, it is extremely situational by nature and may spend a lot of time sat dead in your hand. It is very similar to, however it can only be used on friendly minions, which makes the card even more situational and stops it from copying opponents' minions as a defensive play.
In Constructed, Molten Reflection is a highly situational card that is unlikely to see much play. However, it can fit into decks aiming to complete Open the Waygate as it can be used alongside to copy big minions to burst down opponents.
In Arena, Molten Reflection is an above average card. In most cases, you will at least be able to copy a 4-Mana minion, breaking even on value while also offering spell synergy for many powerful Mage cards.
- Icy Veins Launches Genshin Impact Guides Section
- Battle.net Black Friday Sale: Up to 67% Off
- Mike Ybbara on Blizzard's Approach to Meeting Player Demands
- BlizzCon 2023 Stream and Announcements Summary
- BlizzCon 2023 Bingo Collection
- WoW Battle Pet and Hearthstone Card Back Promotion From Warcraft Rumble
- Warcraft Rumble Released a Day Early and Is Rolling Out Now!
- BlizzCon 2023 Broadcast Schedule
- Standard Tier List
- Battlegrounds Special Cards
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck