Molten Reflection — Mage Card
Table of Contents
Molten Reflection is a Mage-only spell. This card was introduced with Journey to Un'Goro packs and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Molten Reflection is a potentially powerful card, as it has the ability to copy minions of a much higher cost. However, it is extremely situational by nature and may spend a lot of time sat dead in your hand. It is very similar to Faceless Manipulator, however it can only be used on friendly minions, which makes the card even more situational and stops it from copying opponents' minions as a defensive play.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Molten Reflection is a highly situational card that is unlikely to see much play. However, it can fit into decks aiming to complete Open the Waygate as it can be used alongside Time Warp to copy big minions to burst down opponents.
In Arena, Molten Reflection is an above average card. In most cases, you will at least be able to copy a 4-Mana minion, breaking even on value while also offering spell synergy for many powerful Mage cards.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #25
- Check out What's Coming up in the Next Few Months
- Tavern Brawl: Pick a Hand, Any Hand
- HGG Cheer: Win a Card Back, Packs & Twitch Emotes
- BlizzCon Virtual Ticket, Goody Bag, Mobile App, More
- Special Event: Rise for Days of the Frozen Throne!
- September 2018 Ranked Play Season - On the Level
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #24
- Basic Shaman Deck
- Hearthstone Hunter Spells, Minions, and Weapons
- Malygos Rogue
- Puzzle Lab's Lethal Puzzles
- Arena Priest Tier Lists
- Monster Hunt Progress Thread
- Secret Paladin Wild