Molten Reflection — Mage Card
Table of Contents
Molten Reflection is a Mage-only spell. This card was introduced with Journey to Un'Goro and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Molten Reflection is a potentially powerful card, as it has the ability to copy minions of a much higher cost. However, it is extremely situational by nature and may spend a lot of time sat dead in your hand. It is very similar to, however it can only be used on friendly minions, which makes the card even more situational and stops it from copying opponents' minions as a defensive play.
In Constructed, Molten Reflection is a highly situational card that is unlikely to see much play. However, it can fit into decks aiming to complete Open the Waygate as it can be used alongside to copy big minions to burst down opponents.
In Arena, Molten Reflection is an above average card. In most cases, you will at least be able to copy a 4-Mana minion, breaking even on value while also offering spell synergy for many powerful Mage cards.
- Blizzard Working on an Unannounced Open-World RPG Shooter
- Global Battle.net Maintenance: October 6th
- Activision Blizzard Reaches Agreement with the EEOC
- In Celebration Of Diablo 2: Resurrected, We're Discounting Our Premium Subscription
- Overwatch 2 Executive Departs from Activision Blizzard
- The SEC Launches Activision Blizzard Investigation
- Launching Log Reviews for WoW PvE & Diablo 3 Character Reviews
- Battle.net Game Deals: Shadowlands 30% Off
- Lady Vashj
- Face Hunter
- Basic Mage Deck
- The Lich King
- Handbuff Paladin Deck - United in Stormwind
- Hearthstone Chess
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Shadow Priest Deck