Molten Reflection — Mage Card
Table of Contents
Molten Reflection is a Mage-only spell. This card was introduced with Journey to Un'Goro and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Molten Reflection is a potentially powerful card, as it has the ability to copy minions of a much higher cost. However, it is extremely situational by nature and may spend a lot of time sat dead in your hand. It is very similar to Faceless Manipulator, however it can only be used on friendly minions, which makes the card even more situational and stops it from copying opponents' minions as a defensive play.
In Constructed, Molten Reflection is a highly situational card that is unlikely to see much play. However, it can fit into decks aiming to complete Open the Waygate as it can be used alongside Time Warp to copy big minions to burst down opponents.
In Arena, Molten Reflection is an above average card. In most cases, you will at least be able to copy a 4-Mana minion, breaking even on value while also offering spell synergy for many powerful Mage cards.
Decks with Molten Reflection
Wild OTK Mage Deck Guide 20 spells, 10 minions
|6,540||Apr 10 2019|
Exodia Mage Quest Deck 15 spells, 15 minions
|7,300||Apr 11 2018|
- The New Battle.net Is Almost Here, Going Live in NA
- Merry Christmas from the Icy Veins Team!
- Blizzard Sending Out New Surveys About "Classic" Version of The Burning Crusade
- Activision Blizzard's Stock Reached All-Time Highs
- Cyberpunk 2077 Wiki from IcyWiki
- A Call to Strike on Blizzard France Employees on Shadowlands Launch Day
- Blizzard Selling Face Masks on Gear Store
- The Blizzard Gear Fest Has Begun!
- Introducing my friend & I's attempt at better Hearthstone replays: SquadOV!
- Venim Iceblade Boss Guide
- Varok Saurfang Boss Guide
- The Dark Portal Boss Guide
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Orgrim Doomhammer Boss Guide
- Mal'Ganis Boss Guide
- Blackrock Blademaster Boss Guide