Molten Reflection — Mage Card
Table of Contents
Molten Reflection is a Mage-only spell. This card can be obtained from Journey to Un'Goro packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Molten Reflection is a potentially powerful card, as it has the ability to copy minions of a much higher cost. However, it is extremely situational by nature and may spend a lot of time sat dead in your hand. It is very similar to Faceless Manipulator, however it can only be used on friendly minions, which makes the card even more situational and stops it from copying opponents' minions as a defensive play.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Molten Reflection is a highly situational card that is unlikely to see much play. However, it can fit into decks aiming to complete Open the Waygate as it can be used alongside Time Warp to copy big minions to burst down opponents.
In Arena, Molten Reflection is an above average card. In most cases, you will at least be able to copy a 4-Mana minion, breaking even on value while also offering spell synergy for many powerful Mage cards.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- This Week's Tavern Brawl: Ragnaros' Fire Festival!
- Annoy-o-Module Card Reveal
- The Boomsday Project Full Spoiler Schedule
- Magnetic Hearthside Chat Shows Off New Mechanic, Reveals Four New Cards
- The Midsummer Fire Festival Has Returned
- Menacing Nimbus Card Reveal
- Stargazer Luna Revealed from The Boomsday Project
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #20
- Zoo Warlock
- Control Mage
- Boomsday Project Hub
- Time-Tinker Monster Hunter
- Is the game dying?
- Token Druid
- Even Warrior
- Tracker Monster Hunter