Reno Jackson — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Reno Jackson is a neutral minion. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Reno Jackson is a unique card in Hearthstone that has an effect based on remaining cards in your library. It can cause a lot of confusion on what it requires to activate, you can have double copies of cards in your deck, but you must draw at least one of them before Reno will activate. It should also be noted that Reno does not have the yellow border around it to indicate it is active like other Battlecry cards, so you must keep track of your deck manually.
In Constructed, Reno Jackson can be used in most classes in what are known as "Highlander" decks which feature 30 unique cards. It can also be used in some slow decks like Freeze Mage, still including double copies of cards, but relying on drawing the majority of your deck to activate it.
Reno Jackson is no longer available in Arena.
- Timeline of Blizzard Presidents
- Johanna Faires Appointed Blizzard Entertainment President
- Will Microsoft Outsource Customer Support to External Companies?
- Blizzard Survival Game, Codenamed Odyssey, Was Cancelled Due to Engine Problems
- Microsoft Lays Off 1,900 Activision Blizzard and Xbox Employees
- Blizzard Celebrates the End of 2023 and Looks Ahead to 2024
- Microsoft Announced Xbox Leadership Changes Amid Bobby Kotick's Departure
- Microsoft Gaming CEO Phil Spencer Enthusiastic About Reviving Blizzard Franchises
- Hearthstone Telegram Bot
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Rumble Run Mage Guide
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Standard Tier List