Ice Block — Mage Card
Table of Contents
Ice Block is a Mage-only spell. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Ice Block can provide you with an additional turn to survive. However, unless that extra turn allows you to do something to dramatically change the state of the game, it is useless. This means that you need a specific deck built to take advantage of Ice Block.
In Constructed, Ice Block's usage is reserved for very specific decks. Simply inserting Ice Block into most Mage decks will not achieve anything, since one extra turn will not change anything if you are far enough behind for your opponent to be able to activate it. It is best used in extremely slow Control decks, or in Combo decks that are simply looking to survive as many turns as possible to be able to activate their game winning combo.
Ice Block is no longer available in Arena.
- Icy Veins Launches Genshin Impact Guides Section
- Battle.net Black Friday Sale: Up to 67% Off
- Mike Ybbara on Blizzard's Approach to Meeting Player Demands
- BlizzCon 2023 Stream and Announcements Summary
- BlizzCon 2023 Bingo Collection
- WoW Battle Pet and Hearthstone Card Back Promotion From Warcraft Rumble
- Warcraft Rumble Released a Day Early and Is Rolling Out Now!
- BlizzCon 2023 Broadcast Schedule
- Standard Tier List
- Battlegrounds Special Cards
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck