Ice Block — Mage Card
Table of Contents
Ice Block is a Mage-only spell. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Ice Block can provide you with an additional turn to survive. However, unless that extra turn allows you to do something to dramatically change the state of the game, it is useless. This means that you need a specific deck built to take advantage of Ice Block.
In Constructed, Ice Block's usage is reserved for very specific decks. Simply inserting Ice Block into most Mage decks will not achieve anything, since one extra turn will not change anything if you are far enough behind for your opponent to be able to activate it. It is best used in extremely slow Control decks, or in Combo decks that are simply looking to survive as many turns as possible to be able to activate their game winning combo.
Ice Block is no longer available in Arena.
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Blizzard Begins Monthly Collectible Series for 30th Anniversary with Lich King Statue & Concept Art Print
- Forged in the Barrens Now Live
- The "Grandfather" of Classic Omar Gonzalez Left Blizzard for Dreamhaven
- Best Sets and Tier List for Classic
- Crash Bandicoot: It's About Time Available on Battle.net
- Icy Veins 10-Year Anniversary Giveaway!
- Activision Blizzard Plans to Lay Off Even More Employees
- Hearthstone Rend Blackhand
- Doom Lord Kazzak Challenge
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Book of Heroes Rehgar Earthfury
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Classic Tier List