Ice Block — Mage Card
Table of Contents
Ice Block is a Mage-only spell. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Ice Block can provide you with an additional turn to survive. However, unless that extra turn allows you to do something to dramatically change the state of the game, it is useless. This means that you need a specific deck built to take advantage of Ice Block.
In Constructed, Ice Block's usage is reserved for very specific decks. Simply inserting Ice Block into most Mage decks will not achieve anything, since one extra turn will not change anything if you are far enough behind for your opponent to be able to activate it. It is best used in extremely slow Control decks, or in Combo decks that are simply looking to survive as many turns as possible to be able to activate their game winning combo.
Ice Block is no longer available in Arena.
- BlizzCon 2023 in Coming on Nov 3-4
- Icy Veins is Getting a New Look
- Activision Blizzard Announces First Quarter 2023 Financial Results
- BlizzCon 2023 Update by Blizzard President Mike Ybarra
- A Misunderstanding May Have Been the Cause of Activision Blizzard Games Not Being Available in China
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update
- US Federal Trade Commission Files Suit to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck
- Gruul the Dragonkiller Challenge
- Classic Face Hunter Deck