Ice Block — Mage Card
Table of Contents
Ice Block is a Mage-only spell. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Ice Block can provide you with an additional turn to survive. However, unless that extra turn allows you to do something to dramatically change the state of the game, it is useless. This means that you need a specific deck built to take advantage of Ice Block.
In Constructed, Ice Block's usage is reserved for very specific decks. Simply inserting Ice Block into most Mage decks will not achieve anything, since one extra turn will not change anything if you are far enough behind for your opponent to be able to activate it. It is best used in extremely slow Control decks, or in Combo decks that are simply looking to survive as many turns as possible to be able to activate their game winning combo.
Ice Block is no longer available in Arena.
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- Naga Wig Priest Deck
- Boat Rogue Deck Guide
- Hearthstone Mercenaries
- Naga Ramp Druid Deck
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Mech Paladin Deck
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck