Ice Block — Mage Card
Table of Contents
Ice Block is a Mage-only spell. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Ice Block can provide you with an additional turn to survive. However, unless that extra turn allows you to do something to dramatically change the state of the game, it is useless. This means that you need a specific deck built to take advantage of Ice Block.
In Constructed, Ice Block's usage is reserved for very specific decks. Simply inserting Ice Block into most Mage decks will not achieve anything, since one extra turn will not change anything if you are far enough behind for your opponent to be able to activate it. It is best used in extremely slow Control decks, or in Combo decks that are simply looking to survive as many turns as possible to be able to activate their game winning combo.
Ice Block is no longer available in Arena.
- Launching Log Reviews for WoW PvE & Diablo 3 Character Reviews
- Battle.net Game Deals: Shadowlands 30% Off
- (Updated) Activision Blizzard Lawsuit Expanded
- Blizzard Co-Leader Mike Ybarra Streaming, Comments on AoE Cap and Offers to Play FF14
- Introducing Icy Veins Masterclass
- High Profile Departures Amid Lawsuit
- Ex-Community Manager Nevalistis Talks About Her Experience at Blizzard
- Activision Blizzard Q2 2021 Earnings Call
- The Lich King
- Handbuff Paladin Deck - United in Stormwind
- Hearthstone Chess
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Shadow Priest Deck
- Classic Tier List
- Questline Warlock Deck
- Pirate Questline Warrior