Anguished Mokoko Seeds Locations and Island Soul Guide in Lost Ark
On this page you will find all the information regarding Anguished Isle in Lost Ark. This includes Mokoko Seeds, Island Soul, and quest information.
Anguished Isle Guide
Thick fog and an island full of grief. The sound of a mad woman's laughter echoes all over the island.
- Island Soul: Yes
- Mokoko Seeds: 3
- Recommended Item Level: 1100
- Admission Period: Always
Anguished Isle Soul
Theis a chance drop from Stella, the boss at the end of the dungeon on the island, the Garden of Despair. There's a bit of set up required to access the dungeon, but just follow the main questline for the island, starting with To the Anguished Isle, until it's complete. Once done, the player will be awarded a , which can be used for a single entrance to the Garden of Despair.
Stella drops more than just the Island Soul, she also has a chance to drop Omnium Star #6, which should be a priority for all players upon reaching Tier 3. To top it off, once you've completed the Garden of Despair, there's an NPC outside of the dungeon who will trade you items for the currency you get from it. The items include tons of Engraving, Honing materials, and an Rune. Needless to say, this island is worth doing until you grab everything you need from it.
Anguished Isle Mokoko Seeds
- Mokoko Seed #1 is in a small alcove on the beach.
- Mokoko Seed #2 requires Forest's Minuet be played to access the secret area.
- Mokoko Seed #3 is behind a breakable rock wall, which we've marked on the map. Once beyond the rock, walk against the left wall until you land into a hidden side room where the Mokoko Seed is sitting.
Garden of Despair Mokoko Seeds
As a side note, if you're over geared for this island and kill Stella too quickly, she won't summon her clowns which are used to get Mokoko Seed #3. I suggest using less powerful attacks and wittling her health down until she does if you run into this problem.
- Mokoko Seed #1 is in a hidden location, the entrance has been marked on the map.
- Mokoko Seed #2 is laying on the ground right before the first drop down. There's no back tracking, so get this before jumping.
- Mokoko Seed #3 is behind a breakable rock, but the player can not break it themselves. Instead, Stella will summon
exploding clowns during your fight with her. Get within range of these clowns to bait them into moving towards you and lead them to the wall and have them explode
on it. This will reveal a secret path where you can collect your Mokoko Seed.
- As a side note, if you're over geared for this island and kill Stella too quickly, she won't summon her clowns which are used to get Mokoko Seed #3. I suggest using less powerful attacks and wittling her health down until she does if you run into this problem.
- 03 Feb. 2023: Page added.
- Icy Veins Launches Genshin Impact Guides Section
- Icy Veins Podcast About Path of Exile
- ARPG Vault Discord Giveaway
- Icy Veins is Getting a New Look
- Lost Ark Spring Update Release Date Announced
- Lost Ark March Update Massive Release Notes
- Lost Ark Artist Subclass and 3 Special Events Preview - Coming March 15th
- Lost Ark Bot Banwave and Witcher Crossover Event