Perfect Suppression Shadowhunter Guide for Lost Ark
Shadowhunter is a DPS class that utilizes the power of a demon to decimate foes and deal tons of damage.
Introduction to Perfect Suppression Shadowhunter
The Shadowhunter is a hybrid and ranged DPS class. This build uses the, which disables the ability to transform into a demon but instead makes you stronger in human form. Instead of using the Shadowburst meter to transform, you use it to enhance your skills like and other skills at the cost of 20% of the meter.
Perfect Suppression Shadowhunter Strengths and Weaknesses
- High burst damage
- Skill diversity
- Strong stagger damage
- Lacks mobility
- High cooldowns
- Not many push immunity super armors
perfect Suppression Shadowhunter Skill Build
Here are three builds, depending on your available skill points.
is one of your main meter consuming skills. Taking the Tripod on this skill will make it so when you have at least 20% meter, it will deal an extra 140% damage. This skill is one of your biggest damage dealers.
is a skill that fears mobs in a radius around you and also applies a 12% damage increase synergy for you and your party on the target. In a build, this is your highest meter generator to help use your meter spender skills.
is also a skill that uses your Shadowburst meter to deal more damage if you take the Tripod with it.
is a powerful claw swipe, and taking the Tripod will disable meter gain but greatly increase the damage. You can also take if you want to generate meter from this skill, this does lower the damage however.
is a quick skill that deals an attack with your blades followed by an explosion pushing you backwards. We take the Tripod to increase the damage and disable meter gain.
is your movement skill while in human form. You should take for the damage up raid buff it provides to the group. If you have extra skill points left over, you can take more Tripods like and to further increase mobility.
is your counterattack skill. should be taken for an easier time.
is a great skill for both damage and mobility. Taking the Tripod will greatly increase the damage of the skill.
Alternative Perfect Suppression Shadowhunter Skills
can use alternative skills than the ones I described above.
, , , , , and are all core skills.
and are also skills that can spend meter to enhance the damage. These can be replaced with the other meter spenders if you prefer.
, , and are skills that do not spend the meter but are skills you can replace other skills with. can be used to either do more damage or generate more meter depending on Tripod choices.
Perfect Suppression Shadowhunter Skill Rotation
You need to be able to use your meter spender skills in a full rotation. Be sure to use your Awakening Skill, Gates Of Eruption, to generate a large amount of meter from that start.
The skill combo afterwards is:> > > > > .
You can usefirst if you have slotted in for the extra attack speed buff.
Perfect Suppression Shadowhunter Stat Priority
This build has two different stat priorities. You can aim for Crit on all accessories with Crit and Swiftness on your necklace. This ensures decent Crit rate and damage with all your skills.
You can also go for more Swiftness focused with Swiftness and Crit on your necklace. This does give you more Movement Speed, Attack Speed and Cooldown Reduction, and overall feels much better to play. However, due to your lower Crit stat, you will need to find a way to make up for the lost Crit using Engravings and gear set effects.
Perfect Suppression Shadowhunter Gear Sets
You should aim towards the Harsh Oath set from Argos. This gives you more Crit as you already have a decent amount from your stats alone. The two set effect gives 30% and the five set effect gives 50%. If you are playing with a party member who has five pieces of the opposite set, you also gain 25% Crit rate.
You can also go for the Preordained Dilligence Argos set for a higher Crit rate if you intend to go for more Swiftness than Crit.
Perfect Suppression Shadowhunter Gear Tripods
- > .
- > > .
- > > .
- > > > .
- > > > .
- > > .
- > > > .
Perfect Suppression Shadowhunter Engravings
- A core Engraving. This disables the ability to transform but buffs all normal skills by 20%/25%/30%. Because this does not scale much with higher levels, you can choose to leave it at level 1.
- An excellent Engraving for damage as it increases the amount of back attack damage you deal, and since most of your skills are back attacks, it is a direct damage boost without any catch.
- Great DPS Engraving as it provides a significant damage boost. This also increases the damage you take by 20% so be sure to only use this at level 3.
- This Engraving increases the amount of Crit damage you do. Be sure to have a good Crit rate before considering this.
Alternate Perfect Suppression Shadowhunter Engravings
- This Engraving is a good addition to take for more DPS. Much like Grudge, take this at level 3 only as it lowers the amount of healing you receive.
- A good Engraving that provides Crit rate and some extra damage. Good to take if you have low cooldowns.
- An Engraving that increases your damage, the faster you move.
Perfect Suppression Shadowhunter Runes
- Use your Legendary on as you need to generate meter to use your meter spender skills.
- Use an Epic on .
- An Epic Judgement Rune on is useful since its used right after .
- Use an Epic on since we can use this to close the gap and move towards the enemy for a chance at the Rune buff.
- Place an Epic on for some extra stagger damage.
- Place an Epic on to reduce animation lock.
- use a Legendary on since it is a move that takes a while to finish.
- An Epic should be slotted on since it is just a counter and we can use it as a filler skill and potentially lower cooldowns.
Perfect Suppression Shadowhunter Gems
Damage on, , , and .
Cooldown on, , , , and
You will want to aim for, however that will take a while to complete, so in the meantime is the way to go.
Perfect Suppression Shadowhunter Gems
Annihilation Gemson, , , and .
Crimson Flame Gems on, , , , and .
perfect Suppression Shadowhunter Tips
requires you to balance your Shadowburst meter to ensure that you can use your meter spender skills properly. Using skills out of order will affect this and you will not get the most damage out of your skills doing this.
Many of your skills have long cooldowns, which will require you to be patient for cooldowns to come back to do a full burst combo.
While this build has two meter spender skills in the skill build, if you are really having trouble generating meter, then you can swap out a meter spender skill for a non-meter spender skill.
- 05 May 2022: Guide Added.
- Icy Veins Podcast About Path of Exile
- ARPG Vault Discord Giveaway
- Icy Veins is Getting a New Look
- Lost Ark Spring Update Release Date Announced
- Lost Ark March Update Massive Release Notes
- Lost Ark Artist Subclass and 3 Special Events Preview - Coming March 15th
- Lost Ark Bot Banwave and Witcher Crossover Event
- Lost Ark December Update Release Notes: Wreck the Halls