Warrior DPS Frost Resistance Gear
On this page, you will find the best Frost Resistance gear for your Warrior DPS in WoW Classic. For more gearing advice, please refer to our Warrior DPS Gearing and Best in Slot guide.
Frost Resistance Gear for DPS Warriors
Having good Frost Resistance on DPS players will make completing Naxxramas, specifically the Sapphiron encounter, much easier, as he deals 300 damage per second unmitigated damage, which quickly adds up over the course of the fight.
You can check some of the best "pure" Frost Resistance gear options below, but remember to not go overboard, as you will still need DPS stats in order to deal significant damage to the undead dragon!
Ideally, you will be able to mix and match some of the gear below with your own optimized gear in order to reach over 100 Frost Resistance unbuffed.
|Helm||Icebane Helmet||Heigan the Unclean in Naxxramas|
|Neck||Touch of Frost||Anub'Rekhan in Naxxramas|
|Shoulders||Icebane Pauldrons||Grand Widow Faerlina in Naxxramas|
|Waist||Random green of Frost Resistance||World Drop BoE|
|Legs||Icebane Leggings||The Only Song I Know... in Eastern Plaguelands|
|Feet||Random green of Frost Resistance||World Drop BoE|
|Rings||Ramaladni's Icy Grasp||Ramaladni's Icy Grasp in Eastern Plaguelands|
Finally, do not forget you can also complement your Frost Resistance gear with consumables such as Greater Frost Protection Potion, the Ice Guard head / leg enchant and the Frost Mantle of the Dawn (or chromatic) shoulder enchant.
You can find more Warrior DPS BiS lists in our dedicated gear hub below.
- 05 Nov. 2020: Page added.
- Wrath Classic Phase 2 Launching on January 17th
- Naxxramas Achievement Rewards to Remain Available Throughout Wrath Classic
- Patch 3.4.1 PTR Development Notes: January 6th
- Summon Gargoyle Changes on the Wrath Classic PTR
- Ahead of the Curve and Cutting Edge Achievements Coming to Wrath Classic
- No Changes Planned for Ulduar Tier Sets Beyond 6 Item Level Bump
- Wrath Classic Season 1 Ends January 9th
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update