Warrior Class Overview
Warriors are the melee-centered class. These characters are as tough as nails and masters of weaponry and tactics. The special abilities of the warrior are naturally combat-oriented.
Races for Warriors
Warriors can be played as any race on both the Alliance and Horde. They are the only class that can do this.
Warriors have 3 talent specializations: Arms, Fury, and Protection.
- Arms — This specialization capitalises on the prowess of Warriors and their mastery of weapons, ensuring that no movement is wasted in combat, regardless of the weapon chosen.
- Fury — Warriors are known for their herculean strength and, as expected, Fury amplifies that to superhuman levels as they shrug off damage that would bring other classes to their knees.
- Protection — This specialization utilises the combat experience of the Warrior to shield their allies and ensure they take the brunt of the party's damage.
Resources as a Warrior
The primary resource used by Warriors is Rage in all specializations.
Gearing a Warrior
Warriors are able to wear Cloth, Leather, and Mail armour, as well as Plate after reaching Level 40.
Warriors are able to use all weapon types except for Wands.
In order to learn skills and skill ranks, you will need to go to a Warrior trainer. Below is a list of all the trainers available to the Alliance and Horde.
Alliance Warrior Trainers
- Alyissia — Teldrassil
- Ander Germaine — Stormwind City
- Arias'ta Bladesinger — Darnassus
- Bilban Tosslespanner — Ironforge
- Captain Evencane — Dustwallow Marsh
- Darnath Bladesinger — Darnassus
- Granis Swiftaxe — Dun Morogh
- Ilsa Corbin — Stormwind City
- Kelstrum Stonebreaker — Ironforge
- Kelv Sternhammer — Ironforge
- Kyra Windblade — Teldrassil
- Llane Beshere — Elwynn Forest
- Lyria Du Lac — Elwynn Forest
- Sildanair — Darnassus
- Thran Khorman — Dun Morogh
- Wu Shen — Stormwind City
Horde Warrior Trainers
- Angela Curthas — Undercity
- Austil de Mon — Tirisfal Glades
- Baltus Fowler — Undercity
- Christoph Walker — Undercity
- Dannal Stern — Tirisfal Glades
- Frang — Durotar
- Grezz Ragefist — Orgrimmar
- Harutt Thunderhorn — Mulgore
- Ker Ragetotem — Thunder Bluff
- Krang Stonehoof — Mulgore
- Malosh — Swamp of Sorrows
- Sark Ragetotem — Thunder Bluff
- Sorek — Orgrimmar
- Tarshaw Jaggedscar — Durotar
- Torm Ragetotem — Thunder Bluff
- Zel'mak — Orgrimmar
Warrior Guides for World of Warcraft: Classic
For information on how best to play your Warrior in Classic, you can check out the following guides.
- Warrior Tanking Guide for PvE
- Warrior DPS Guide for PvE
- Warrior PvP Guide
- Warrior Leveling Guide
- Addons and Macros Guide for Warriors
- Making Gold as a Warrior
- 29 Sep. 2019: Updated trainer locations.
- 25 Aug. 2019: Guide added.
- The New Battle.net Is Almost Here, Going Live in NA
- World's Fastest Naxxramas Speed Clear By Salad Bakers
- Merry Christmas from the Icy Veins Team!
- The "Final Boss of Classic": Level 1 Raid Takes on Hogger
- We Might Be Hearing About Burning Crusade Classic by the End of the Year? (Rumor)
- Blizzard Sending Out New Surveys About "Classic" Version of The Burning Crusade
- Activision Blizzard's Stock Reached All-Time Highs
- Cyberpunk 2077 Wiki from IcyWiki
- TBC Transition+
- [H][EU][Skullflame] Impact Recruiting to raid Naxx Wednesday and Sunday
- Which class are you going to play in Classic and why?
- Shadowlands Threads of Fate Question
- Power Word: Shield Macro
- Looking for an addon or someone to make it
- The Best PvP weapon in classic for a warrior ?
- [Q]Opener Trinket Swap