Warrior DPS Pre-Raid Gear
On this page, you will find the best gear and best in slot items from Pre-Raid content for your Warrior DPS in WoW Classic. For more gearing advice, please refer to our Warrior DPS Gearing and Best in Slot guide.
Pre-Raid Best in Slot (BiS) List for DPS Warriors
This is the pre-raid gear we recommend for DPS Warriors, setting you up to tackle the most challenging content in Phase 5, AQ40. While gear from starter raids will help you be even more prepared for the challenges of Ahn'Qiraj, you should be perfectly fine going in with our suggested pre-raid gear.
You should make sure to not go over 6% extra Hit chance cap as a Human or Orc, when taking advantage of your weapon skill racials (also if you are a lucky Edgemaster's Handguards or similar +weapon skill item user), or the 9% Hit chance cap with other races and weapons.
The Black Dragon Mail set is very valuable, as it provides a lot of attack power and other needed stats, and has great, easily obtainable set bonuses of 1% hit and 2% critical strike at two and three pieces, respectively.
Finally, look out for uncommon gear of the Tiger, which can often be found in the Auction House, as the Strength and Agility present on it makes for great DPS gear!
While we are only listing the Horde versions of the PvP set, equivalent versions can be found on the Alliance side, with the same requirements, cost and stats.
|Main-Hand / Off-Hand||
You can find more Warrior DPS BiS lists in our dedicated gear hub below.
- 05 Dec. 2020: Updated for Phase 6.
- 19 Oct. 2020: Added Ogre Forged Hauberk.
- 27 Jul. 2020: Updated with Phase 5 gear.
- 19 May 2020: Added Silithus twilight boss summoning gear.
- 14 Apr. 2020: Updated with some BoE Zul'Gurub gear.
- 11 Mar. 2020: Updated with Arathi Basin gear.
- 12 Feb. 2020: Guide added.
- Wrath Classic Phase 2 Launching on January 17th
- Naxxramas Achievement Rewards to Remain Available Throughout Wrath Classic
- Patch 3.4.1 PTR Development Notes: January 6th
- Summon Gargoyle Changes on the Wrath Classic PTR
- Ahead of the Curve and Cutting Edge Achievements Coming to Wrath Classic
- No Changes Planned for Ulduar Tier Sets Beyond 6 Item Level Bump
- Wrath Classic Season 1 Ends January 9th
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update