FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Vlad

Yogg Jade Druid Standard

1 hour ago, LordBusiness said:

Really like playing jade druid but I don't have Yogg-Saron, Hope's End yet. What's the next-best replacement for him right now? Kun the Forgotten King?

I think I'd go with either Brann Bronzebeard or a second Ancient of War. The Brann can help you fight off the wide boards by making your own, while the Ancient is obviously just a thing to put in the way.

Edit: With the amount of Pirates at the current time, Keeper of the Grove is probably the best option of all.

Just a quick question;

After some point jade druid has a big board with high stat minions, ıf you really need to clear the board, they can be used in addition to some spells. 

What does adding Yogg do exactly? İt cant be really good against aggro decks while jade druid feeds on control decks anyways.

56 minutes ago, FanOfValeera said:

Just a quick question;

After some point jade druid has a big board with high stat minions, ıf you really need to clear the board, they can be used in addition to some spells. 

What does adding Yogg do exactly? İt cant be really good against aggro decks while jade druid feeds on control decks anyways.

The main use currently is against Jade Shaman. They can pretty much keep pace with you on Jade size, as well as flooding the board with other irritating stuff. Druid really struggles to clear wide boards, and so Yogg can be used to start again, where you can usually use your card advantage to make sure they don't get a second big board.

Guest Jérôme

Nice deck tech! What I should choose if I don't have the portal and thalnos? 

Thx :)

26 minutes ago, Guest Jérôme said:

Nice deck tech! What I should choose if I don't have the portal and thalnos? 

Thx :)

Bloodmage Thalnos for Kobold Geomancer if you face aggro or shamans a lot, or a second Gadgetzan Auctioneer if you face control more. Moonglade Portal can swapped for Doomsayer if you face a lot of aggro, Arcane Giant if you face a lot of control.

Guest Vekyniksic

I can't play this deck in standard mode, why is that? ?

55 minutes ago, Guest Vekyniksic said:

I can't play this deck in standard mode, why is that? ?

1) Open the deck in your collection
2) If you are using PC, hover over the box with deck's name and click Convert to Standard. If you are using a mobile device, tap the box instead of hovering.
3) Replace wild cards, if there are any. The deck should be usable in standard play mode. If not, let me know.