Keeper of the Grove — Druid Card
Table of Contents
Keeper of the Grove is a Druid-only minion. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Keeper of the Grove is a flexible card for Druids. The other Silence effects in the game are sub-par minions that are generally weak if you do not need to Silence anything. Although Keeper of the Grove also has very poor stats it does avoid this pitfall by offering an alternate option to deal 2 damage, meaning it will rarely be dead in the hand like an Ironbeak Owl.
Keeper of the Grove is a consideration for most Druid decks. The overall flexibility of the card is an important factor as it can fill multiple roles. It can help to catch you up on the board against a fast start by killing a Knife Juggler, provide a useful mid-game silence against a target like Sylvanas Windrunner, or even deal 2 crucial damage that you need to kill your opponent.
Keeper of the Grove is fairly poor card in Arena. Although it is flexible, its poor stats mean that it will never be able to compete for the board effectively for you.
- BlizzCon 2023 in Coming on Nov 3-4
- Icy Veins is Getting a New Look
- Activision Blizzard Announces First Quarter 2023 Financial Results
- BlizzCon 2023 Update by Blizzard President Mike Ybarra
- A Misunderstanding May Have Been the Cause of Activision Blizzard Games Not Being Available in China
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update
- US Federal Trade Commission Files Suit to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck
- Gruul the Dragonkiller Challenge
- Classic Face Hunter Deck