Keeper of the Grove
Table of Contents
Keeper of the Grove is a Druid-only minion. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Keeper of the Grove is a flexible card for Druids. The other Silence effects in the game are sub-par minions that are generally weak if you do not need to Silence anything. Although Keeper of the Grove also has very poor stats it does avoid this pitfall by offering an alternate option to deal 2 damage, meaning it will rarely be dead in the hand like an Ironbeak Owl.
2. Constructed Play
Keeper of the Grove is a consideration for most Druid decks. The overall flexibility of the card is an important factor as it can fill multiple roles. It can help to catch you up on the board against a fast start by killing a Knife Juggler, provide a useful mid-game silence against a target like Sylvanas Windrunner, or even deal 2 crucial damage that you need to kill your opponent.
Keeper of the Grove is fairly poor card in Arena. Although it is flexible, its poor stats mean that it will never be able to compete for the board effectively for you.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Ben Brode on Promo Cards
- Brian Holinka Leaves World of Warcraft Team
- Destiny 2 PC Release Date, Pre-Order Announced
- New Job Posting Hints at Remastering of Old Titles
- Possible Return of the Lich King Expansion
- EU Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- US Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- Mulligans Episode 4: Art Gallery
- Mill Rogue - questions
- Miracle Dragon Priest Standard
- Aggro Rogue Standard
- A Preist with a meme for a dream
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Average amount of dust / cardpack
- Handlock Warlock Un'Goro Standard
- Arena Paladin Tier Lists