Keeper of the Grove — Druid Card
Table of Contents
Keeper of the Grove is a Druid-only minion. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Keeper of the Grove is a flexible card for Druids. The other Silence effects in the game are sub-par minions that are generally weak if you do not need to Silence anything. Although Keeper of the Grove also has very poor stats it does avoid this pitfall by offering an alternate option to deal 2 damage, meaning it will rarely be dead in the hand like an.
Keeper of the Grove is a consideration for most Druid decks. The overall flexibility of the card is an important factor as it can fill multiple roles. It can help to catch you up on the board against a fast start by killing a Knife Juggler, provide a useful mid-game silence against a target like Sylvanas Windrunner, or even deal 2 crucial damage that you need to kill your opponent.
Keeper of the Grove is fairly poor card in Arena. Although it is flexible, its poor stats mean that it will never be able to compete for the board effectively for you.
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Blizzard Begins Monthly Collectible Series for 30th Anniversary with Lich King Statue & Concept Art Print
- Forged in the Barrens Now Live
- The "Grandfather" of Classic Omar Gonzalez Left Blizzard for Dreamhaven
- Best Sets and Tier List for Classic
- Crash Bandicoot: It's About Time Available on Battle.net
- Icy Veins 10-Year Anniversary Giveaway!
- Activision Blizzard Plans to Lay Off Even More Employees
- Hearthstone Rend Blackhand
- Doom Lord Kazzak Challenge
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Book of Heroes Rehgar Earthfury
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Classic Tier List