Keeper of the Grove — Druid Card
Table of Contents
Keeper of the Grove is a Druid-only minion. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Keeper of the Grove is a flexible card for Druids. The other Silence effects in the game are sub-par minions that are generally weak if you do not need to Silence anything. Although Keeper of the Grove also has very poor stats it does avoid this pitfall by offering an alternate option to deal 2 damage, meaning it will rarely be dead in the hand like an.
Keeper of the Grove is a consideration for most Druid decks. The overall flexibility of the card is an important factor as it can fill multiple roles. It can help to catch you up on the board against a fast start by killing a Knife Juggler, provide a useful mid-game silence against a target like Sylvanas Windrunner, or even deal 2 crucial damage that you need to kill your opponent.
Keeper of the Grove is fairly poor card in Arena. Although it is flexible, its poor stats mean that it will never be able to compete for the board effectively for you.
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- Naga Wig Priest Deck
- Boat Rogue Deck Guide
- Hearthstone Mercenaries
- Naga Ramp Druid Deck
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Mech Paladin Deck
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck