Moonglade Portal — Druid Card
Table of Contents
Moonglade Portal is a Druid-only spell. This card can be obtained in the One Night in Karazhan solo adventure. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Moonglade Portal is the only Portal effect card in the game that summons a minion of the same cost as the spell, making the additional effect purely a benefit. This alone makes this a strong card that is worthy of consideration in any Druid deck that cares about delaying the game through healing.
In Constructed, Moonglade Portal is a strong card in a Ramp Druid deck, or in a combo based Druid deck using Malygos as a win-condition. The ability to occupy the board while prolonging the game through healing is excellent for both of these deck's strategies.
Moonglade Portal is no longer available in Arena.
Decks with Moonglade Portal
Wild Barnes Ramp Druid Deck 18 spells, 12 minions
|13,920||Aug 10 2017|
- Diablo 2 Remaster Unlikely - Code and Assets Were Lost According to Creators
- Diablo 2 Cinematics Upscaled to 4K and 8K
- Hearthstone 15.6.2 Patch Notes
- Celebrate 25 Years of Warcraft
- Tavern Brawl Temporarily Disabled
- Q3 Earnings: Classic Drives Biggest Quarterly Increase to Subscription Plans in History
- Patch 15.6 Issues: Fixes Coming Monday/Tuesday
- Hearthstone 15.6 Update Patch Notes
- Will these builds work for 2.6.7 seasons ?
- Battlegrounds Strategy
- Battlegrounds Special Cards
- Battlegrounds Mechanics
- Hearthstone Battlegrounds
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Battlegrounds Card Tier List
- No +5 Druid decks yet?