Table of Contents
Moonglade Portal is a Druid-only spell. This card can be obtained in the One Night in Karazhan solo adventure. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Moonglade Portal is the only Portal effect card in the game that summons a minion of the same cost as the spell, making the additional effect purely a benefit. This alone makes this a strong card that is worthy of consideration in any Druid deck that cares about delaying the game through healing.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Moonglade Portal is a strong card in a Ramp Druid deck, or in a combo based Druid deck using Malygos as a win-condition. The ability to occupy the board while prolonging the game through healing is excellent for both of these deck's strategies.
Moonglade Portal is a strong card in Arena. As mentioned before, you will get a 6 Mana minion for a 6 Mana investment when using this card. Usually picking cards dedicated to healing is weak in Arena, but since there is no real Tempo loss associated with this one, it can still be strong.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Ben Brode on Promo Cards
- Brian Holinka Leaves World of Warcraft Team
- Destiny 2 PC Release Date, Pre-Order Announced
- New Job Posting Hints at Remastering of Old Titles
- Possible Return of the Lich King Expansion
- EU Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- US Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- Mulligans Episode 4: Art Gallery
- Mill Rogue - questions
- Miracle Dragon Priest Standard
- Aggro Rogue Standard
- A Preist with a meme for a dream
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Average amount of dust / cardpack
- Handlock Warlock Un'Goro Standard
- Arena Paladin Tier Lists