Moonglade Portal — Druid Card
Table of Contents
Moonglade Portal is a Druid-only spell. This card can be obtained in the One Night in Karazhan solo adventure. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Moonglade Portal is the only Portal effect card in the game that summons a minion of the same cost as the spell, making the additional effect purely a benefit. This alone makes this a strong card that is worthy of consideration in any Druid deck that cares about delaying the game through healing.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Moonglade Portal is a strong card in a Ramp Druid deck, or in a combo based Druid deck using Malygos as a win-condition. The ability to occupy the board while prolonging the game through healing is excellent for both of these deck's strategies.
Moonglade Portal is a strong card in Arena. As mentioned before, you will get a 6 Mana minion for a 6 Mana investment when using this card. Usually picking cards dedicated to healing is weak in Arena, but since there is no real Tempo loss associated with this one, it can still be strong.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- The Witchwood Full Spoiler Schedule
- "New Year Of The Raven" Party Will Reward Packs With Each Daily Quest
- Ben Brode Answers Community Questions In Video For WIRED
- Enrage Keyword To Be Replaced By "While Damaged"
- More Witchwood Spoilers Coming March 26th, Set Likely To Release April 12th
- This Week's Starcraft-Themed Tavern Brawl Rewards Three K&C Packs
- What's the Move #19 - Shadowy Thoughts
- Four Common Hearthstone Mistakes And How To Prevent Them
- Help me build this warrior
- Silver Hand Paladin Deck List
- Witchwood Worth it?
- The Witchwood Expansion Hub
- Throwback Decks
- The Lich King
- Wild Paladin OTK Deck
- OTK Djinni Priest Standard