Moonglade Portal — Druid Card
Table of Contents
Moonglade Portal is a Druid-only spell. This card can be obtained in the One Night in Karazhan solo adventure. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Moonglade Portal is the only Portal effect card in the game that summons a minion of the same cost as the spell, making the additional effect purely a benefit. This alone makes this a strong card that is worthy of consideration in any Druid deck that cares about delaying the game through healing.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Moonglade Portal is a strong card in a Ramp Druid deck, or in a combo based Druid deck using Malygos as a win-condition. The ability to occupy the board while prolonging the game through healing is excellent for both of these deck's strategies.
Moonglade Portal is no longer available in Arena.
4. Wild Decks with Moonglade Portal
Wild Barnes Ramp Druid Deck 18 spells, 12 minions
|13,920||Aug 10 2017|
- Four New Collectible Blizzard Books Coming This Fall
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode 33
- Blizzard Survey Asks: "Would You Continue Playing Hearthstone if There Were No Tournaments"
- Bungie Regains Publishing Rights for Destiny
- Tavern Brawl: Old and New
- January Update: Arena and Rumble Run Changes
- New Wild Bundle Available With 40 Card Packs From Past Expansions
- Ben Brode's Second Dinner Working on a Marvel Game
- Meme worthy game. (Tess)
- Whizbang the Wonderful
- Thanks Icy Veins
- OTK Mage
- Puzzle Lab's Dr. Boom's Puzzles
- Is the game dying?
- Rumble Run
- Rumble Run Zul'jin