Kun the Forgotten King — Druid Card
Table of Contents
Kun the Forgotten King is a Druid-only minion. This card was introduced with Mean Streets of Gadgetzan and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Kun the Forgotten King a flexible minion which opens up the potential of many powerful plays. When played at 10 Mana, the option to refresh Mana Crystals effectively makes this a 0-Mana 7/7 minion. The ability to gain Armour also makes this a great tool to have when trying to stabilise against aggressive decks. Its combo potential is also really high, having particularly strong synergy with Aviana and Fandral Staghelm.
Kun the Forgotten King is a strong choice for any Midrange or Control Druid deck. The ability to refresh Mana Crystals makes it hard to justify not putting this in any deck expecting to reach 10 Mana, while the potential to gain Armour helps against Druids natural weakness to aggressive decks.
Kun the Forgotten King is no longer available in Arena.
- The SEC Launches Activision Blizzard Investigation
- Launching Log Reviews for WoW PvE & Diablo 3 Character Reviews
- Battle.net Game Deals: Shadowlands 30% Off
- (Updated) Activision Blizzard Lawsuit Expanded
- Blizzard Co-Leader Mike Ybarra Streaming, Comments on AoE Cap and Offers to Play FF14
- Introducing Icy Veins Masterclass
- High Profile Departures Amid Lawsuit
- Ex-Community Manager Nevalistis Talks About Her Experience at Blizzard
- The Lich King
- Handbuff Paladin Deck - United in Stormwind
- Hearthstone Chess
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Shadow Priest Deck
- Classic Tier List
- Questline Warlock Deck
- Pirate Questline Warrior