Kun the Forgotten King — Druid Card
Table of Contents
Kun the Forgotten King is a Druid-only minion. This card can be obtained from Mean Streets of Gadgetzan packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Kun the Forgotten King a flexible minion which opens up the potential of many powerful plays. When played at 10 Mana, the option to refresh Mana Crystals effectively makes this a 0-Mana 7/7 minion. The ability to gain Armour also makes this a great tool to have when trying to stabilise against aggressive decks. Its combo potential is also really high, having particularly strong synergy with Aviana and Fandral Staghelm.
2. Constructed Play
Kun the Forgotten King is a strong choice for any Midrange or Control Druid deck. The ability to refresh Mana Crystals makes it hard to justify not putting this in any deck expecting to reach 10 Mana, while the potential to gain Armour helps against Druids natural weakness to aggressive decks.
In Arena, Kun the Forgotten King is a good card. The ability to get a free 7/7 minion can provide a huge Tempo swing in Arena, but it is highly dependent on being able to survive until turn 10, which is not always possible.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Wild Kun Malygos OTK Druid Deck
- Wild Mill Kun C'Thun OTK Druid Deck
- Malygos OTK Quest Druid Deck
- Post Nerf Jade Druid Deck
- Jungle Giants Ramp Druid Quest Deck
- Senfglas' Rank #1 Legend Jade Druid
- Zalae's Rank 1 Legend Jade Druid Deck
- Wild Kun C'Thun OTK Druid Anti-Aggro Deck
- Wild Kun C'Thun OTK Druid Deck
- Wild Kun Malygos Druid Deck
- Four Common Hearthstone Mistakes And How To Prevent Them
- Odd & Even Hearthside Chat with 4 Cards Revealed
- Patch 10.4: Arena Changes & The Witchwood Pre-Order
- "The Witchwood" Announced As Latest Hearthstone Expansion
- Icy Veins Class Writer Applications Closing Soon
- What's the Move #18 - Figuring out Fatigue
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #11
- Patch 10.4 Bringing Big Changes, Blizzcon Cards To The Arena
- Witchwood Worth it?
- The Witchwood Expansion Hub
- Throwback Decks
- Help me build this warrior
- The Lich King
- Wild Paladin OTK Deck
- OTK Djinni Priest Standard
- New player looking for deck building advice please