Kun the Forgotten King — Druid Card
Table of Contents
Kun the Forgotten King is a Druid-only minion. This card was introduced with Mean Streets of Gadgetzan and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Kun the Forgotten King a flexible minion which opens up the potential of many powerful plays. When played at 10 Mana, the option to refresh Mana Crystals effectively makes this a 0-Mana 7/7 minion. The ability to gain Armour also makes this a great tool to have when trying to stabilise against aggressive decks. Its combo potential is also really high, having particularly strong synergy with Aviana and .
Kun the Forgotten King is a strong choice for any Midrange or Control Druid deck. The ability to refresh Mana Crystals makes it hard to justify not putting this in any deck expecting to reach 10 Mana, while the potential to gain Armour helps against Druids natural weakness to aggressive decks.
Kun the Forgotten King is no longer available in Arena.
- Timeline of Blizzard Presidents
- Johanna Faires Appointed Blizzard Entertainment President
- Will Microsoft Outsource Customer Support to External Companies?
- Blizzard Survival Game, Codenamed Odyssey, Was Cancelled Due to Engine Problems
- Microsoft Lays Off 1,900 Activision Blizzard and Xbox Employees
- Blizzard Celebrates the End of 2023 and Looks Ahead to 2024
- Microsoft Announced Xbox Leadership Changes Amid Bobby Kotick's Departure
- Microsoft Gaming CEO Phil Spencer Enthusiastic About Reviving Blizzard Franchises
- Hearthstone Telegram Bot
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Rumble Run Mage Guide
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Standard Tier List