Kun the Forgotten King — Druid Card
Table of Contents
Kun the Forgotten King is a Druid-only minion. This card was introduced with Mean Streets of Gadgetzan and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Kun the Forgotten King a flexible minion which opens up the potential of many powerful plays. When played at 10 Mana, the option to refresh Mana Crystals effectively makes this a 0-Mana 7/7 minion. The ability to gain Armour also makes this a great tool to have when trying to stabilise against aggressive decks. Its combo potential is also really high, having particularly strong synergy with Aviana and Fandral Staghelm.
Kun the Forgotten King is a strong choice for any Midrange or Control Druid deck. The ability to refresh Mana Crystals makes it hard to justify not putting this in any deck expecting to reach 10 Mana, while the potential to gain Armour helps against Druids natural weakness to aggressive decks.
Kun the Forgotten King is no longer available in Arena.
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Activision Blizzard Q1 2021 Earnings Call
- New Leadership for Overwatch After Jeff Kaplan Leaves Blizzard
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Hmm.. world first?
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Hearthstone Gold Guide
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge