Kun the Forgotten King — Druid Card
Table of Contents
Kun the Forgotten King is a Druid-only minion. This card was introduced with Mean Streets of Gadgetzan and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Kun the Forgotten King a flexible minion which opens up the potential of many powerful plays. When played at 10 Mana, the option to refresh Mana Crystals effectively makes this a 0-Mana 7/7 minion. The ability to gain Armour also makes this a great tool to have when trying to stabilise against aggressive decks. Its combo potential is also really high, having particularly strong synergy with Aviana and Fandral Staghelm.
Kun the Forgotten King is a strong choice for any Midrange or Control Druid deck. The ability to refresh Mana Crystals makes it hard to justify not putting this in any deck expecting to reach 10 Mana, while the potential to gain Armour helps against Druids natural weakness to aggressive decks.
Kun the Forgotten King is no longer available in Arena.
Decks with Kun the Forgotten King
Quest Druid Deck Guide 18 spells, 12 minions
|13,760||Oct 09 2019|
- Diablo 2 Remaster Unlikely - Code and Assets Were Lost According to Creators
- Diablo 2 Cinematics Upscaled to 4K and 8K
- Hearthstone 15.6.2 Patch Notes
- Celebrate 25 Years of Warcraft
- Tavern Brawl Temporarily Disabled
- Q3 Earnings: Classic Drives Biggest Quarterly Increase to Subscription Plans in History
- Patch 15.6 Issues: Fixes Coming Monday/Tuesday
- Hearthstone 15.6 Update Patch Notes
- Will these builds work for 2.6.7 seasons ?
- Battlegrounds Strategy
- Battlegrounds Special Cards
- Battlegrounds Mechanics
- Hearthstone Battlegrounds
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Battlegrounds Card Tier List
- No +5 Druid decks yet?