Kun the Forgotten King
Table of Contents
Kun the Forgotten King is a Druid-only minion. This card can be obtained from Mean Streets of Gadgetzan packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Kun the Forgotten King a flexible minion which opens up the potential of many powerful plays. When played at 10 Mana, the option to refresh Mana Crystals effectively makes this a 0-Mana 7/7 minion. The ability to gain Armour also makes this a great tool to have when trying to stabilise against aggressive decks. Its combo potential is also really high, having particularly strong synergy with Aviana and Fandral Staghelm.
2. Constructed Play
Kun the Forgotten King is a strong choice for any Midrange or Control Druid deck. The ability to refresh Mana Crystals makes it hard to justify not putting this in any deck expecting to reach 10 Mana, while the potential to gain Armour helps against Druids natural weakness to aggressive decks.
In Arena, Kun the Forgotten King is a good card. The ability to get a free 7/7 minion can provide a huge Tempo swing in Arena, but it is highly dependent on being able to survive until turn 10, which is not always possible.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- HCT Summer Championship 2017 Results
- Amsterdam Will Be The Venue of The 2017 HCT World Championship
- Upcoming Hearthstone Game Mechanics Update
- Tavern Brawl: Spellbook Duel
- BlizzCon 2017: All In-Game Rewards
- New Warlock Hero Soon Available From Fireside Gatherings
- Top Hearthstone Players for September 2017
- Whats the Move? #3 - Improving at Hearthstone One Play at a Time
- Advice on a New Deck
- Lord Marrowgar
- Control Warrior Deck List
- Blood Queen Lana'thel
- Jade Druid Deck List
- The Marsh Queen Hunter Quest Standard
- Time Warp Quest Mage Deck List
- Lady Deathwhisper