Arcane Giant — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Arcane Giant is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained in the One Night in Karazhan solo adventure. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Arcane Giant is usually played for a very low amount of Mana in the late game. When played alongside another big threat on the same turn, it can often be enough to swing the game in your favour. This means that it is best played in slower decks which contain a lot of spells, so that it can be cast cheaply as quickly as possible.
In Constructed, Arcane Giant is usually played alongside other big threats late in the game. For this to work effectively, it is played in decks along with many spells so that its cost reduces as quickly as possible. The Giant can also be used in Combo decks which revolve around getting the Mana cost down to 0 and then copying it multiple times with cards such as Blood Warriors.
Arcane Giant is no longer available in Arena.
- BlizzCon 2023 in Coming on Nov 3-4
- Icy Veins is Getting a New Look
- Activision Blizzard Announces First Quarter 2023 Financial Results
- BlizzCon 2023 Update by Blizzard President Mike Ybarra
- A Misunderstanding May Have Been the Cause of Activision Blizzard Games Not Being Available in China
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update
- US Federal Trade Commission Files Suit to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck
- Gruul the Dragonkiller Challenge
- Classic Face Hunter Deck