Arcane Giant — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Arcane Giant is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained in the One Night in Karazhan solo adventure. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Arcane Giant is usually played for a very low amount of Mana in the late game. When played alongside another big threat on the same turn, it can often be enough to swing the game in your favour. This means that it is best played in slower decks which contain a lot of spells, so that it can be cast cheaply as quickly as possible.
In Constructed, Arcane Giant is usually played alongside other big threats late in the game. For this to work effectively, it is played in decks along with many spells so that its cost reduces as quickly as possible. The Giant can also be used in Combo decks which revolve around getting the Mana cost down to 0 and then copying it multiple times with cards such as Blood Warriors.
Arcane Giant is no longer available in Arena.
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Blizzard Begins Monthly Collectible Series for 30th Anniversary with Lich King Statue & Concept Art Print
- Forged in the Barrens Now Live
- The "Grandfather" of Classic Omar Gonzalez Left Blizzard for Dreamhaven
- Best Sets and Tier List for Classic
- Crash Bandicoot: It's About Time Available on Battle.net
- Icy Veins 10-Year Anniversary Giveaway!
- Activision Blizzard Plans to Lay Off Even More Employees
- Hearthstone Rend Blackhand
- Doom Lord Kazzak Challenge
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Book of Heroes Rehgar Earthfury
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Classic Tier List