Arcane Giant — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Arcane Giant is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained in the One Night in Karazhan solo adventure. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Arcane Giant is usually played for a very low amount of Mana in the late game. When played alongside another big threat on the same turn, it can often be enough to swing the game in your favour. This means that it is best played in slower decks which contain a lot of spells, so that it can be cast cheaply as quickly as possible.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Arcane Giant is usually played alongside other big threats late in the game. For this to work effectively, it is played in decks along with many spells so that its cost reduces as quickly as possible. The Giant can also be used in Combo decks which revolve around getting the Mana cost down to 0 and then copying it multiple times with cards such as Blood Warriors.
Arcane Giant is no longer available in Arena.
4. Wild Decks with Arcane Giant
Giants Quest Mage Deck 16 spells, 14 minions
|7,920||Apr 11 2018|
Arcane Giant Grim Patron Warrior Wild Un'Goro Deck 4 weapons, 16 spells, 10 minions
|4,400||Apr 02 2017|
- Update 13.2: Card Nerfs, Lunar Festival, Season of Rastakhan
- Peter Whalen and Dean Ayala Show Early Versions of Rastakhan's Rumble Cards
- February 2019 Ranked Play Season: Pizza Stone Card Back
- Iksar on the February 5 Card Nerfs
- Five Cards to Be Nerfed on February 5
- Lunar New Year Begins on February 5 in Hearthstone
- February Ranked Play Update: Adjustments to Star Values Per Rank
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #34
- Tavern Brawl
- Cheap Mage Standard
- Arena Druid Tier Lists
- The Lich King
- unusual ?
- Deathbringer Saurfang
- Crafting Rules?
- Is the game dying?