Arcane Giant — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Arcane Giant is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained in the One Night in Karazhan solo adventure. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Arcane Giant is usually played for a very low amount of Mana in the late game. When played alongside another big threat on the same turn, it can often be enough to swing the game in your favour. This means that it is best played in slower decks which contain a lot of spells, so that it can be cast cheaply as quickly as possible.
In Constructed, Arcane Giant is usually played alongside other big threats late in the game. For this to work effectively, it is played in decks along with many spells so that its cost reduces as quickly as possible. The Giant can also be used in Combo decks which revolve around getting the Mana cost down to 0 and then copying it multiple times with cards such as Blood Warriors.
Arcane Giant is no longer available in Arena.
- Icy Veins Black Friday Giveaway Ends Today!
- Icy Veins Black Friday Giveaway!
- Activision Blizzard Announces Formation of a Workplace Responsibility Committee
- The Reason Behind Jen Oneal's Departure, Bobby Kotick's Knowledge of Previous Sexual Misconduct Allegations: A Wall Street Journal Report
- Better Working Conditions for ABK Contract Workers
- A Message from Blizzard Co-Lead Jen Oneal
- Diablo 4 and Overwatch 2 Delayed: Activision Blizzard Q3 2021 Financial Earnings Call
- Blizzard Co-Leader Jen Oneal Leaves Blizzard, Mike Ybarra Becomes Sole Leader
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Big Demon Hunter Deck
- Aggro Druid Deck
- Garrote Rogue Deck
- Book of Heroes Prince Anduin Wrynn
- Hearthstone Mercenaries
- Lady Vashj
- Face Hunter