Arcane Giant — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Arcane Giant is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained in the One Night in Karazhan solo adventure. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Arcane Giant is usually played for a very low amount of Mana in the late game. When played alongside another big threat on the same turn, it can often be enough to swing the game in your favour. This means that it is best played in slower decks which contain a lot of spells, so that it can be cast cheaply as quickly as possible.
In Constructed, Arcane Giant is usually played alongside other big threats late in the game. For this to work effectively, it is played in decks along with many spells so that its cost reduces as quickly as possible. The Giant can also be used in Combo decks which revolve around getting the Mana cost down to 0 and then copying it multiple times with cards such as Blood Warriors.
Arcane Giant is no longer available in Arena.
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- US Federal Trade Commission "Likely to File Antitrust Lawsuit" to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Shaman Card Reveal Recap: November 20th
- Blizzard in China: All the Details, Rumors and New Information
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Warrior Card Reveal Recap: November 19th
- NetEase Message to Chinese Blizzard Game Players
- NetEase Responds to Blizzard Licensing Agreement Expiration
- Most Blizzard Game Services to Be Suspended in China on January 23rd
- Jailer Paladin Deck
- Questline Hunter Deck
- Big Beast Hunter Deck
- Miracle Priest Deck
- XL Beast Hunter Deck