Table of Contents
Arcane Giant is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained in the One Night in Karazhan solo adventure. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Arcane Giant is a powerful tool for combo decks and other spell heavy strategies. It allows you to swing the game in one turn by dedicating a huge chunk of Mana to removing your opponent's threats and still have enough remaining to follow up with a huge swing of your own. This kind of swing in Tempo can be huge when playing against more aggressive decks.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Arcane Giant can be used in a variety of different spell-heavy decks such as Patron Warrior, Token Druid, and Miracle Rogue. As a general rule, any deck that is made up of 50% or more Spells can consider playing Arcane Giant.
Arcane Giant is a very weak card in Arena. It will be rare that you draft enough Spells to consistently be able to play the card for less than 8 Mana, which makes it an unappealing prospect.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Knights of the Frozen Throne Card Reveal: Professor Putricide
- Knights of the Frozen Throne Card Reveal: Mountainfire Armor and Nerubian Unraveler
- Knights of the Frozen Throne Card Reveal: Blood Razor & Prince Taldaram
- Knights of the Frozen Throne Card Reveal: Blood-Queen Lana'thel
- Knights of the Frozen Throne Card Reveal: Ice Breaker & Plague Scientist
- Knights of the Frozen Throne Card Reveal - Ticking Abomination
- Russel Brower Leaves Blizzard
- Tavern Brawl: Ahune's Superior Brawl
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- HoF Discussions
- Cheap Mage Standard
- Curse of Naxxramas Arachnid Quarter
- Budget Jade Druid Standard
- How to combat jade druid / earthen scales
- Quest Rogue Meta (Post Nerf)
- Caverns below nerfed...what about Fire Plume's Heart???