TBC Classic Rogue DPS Phase 5 / Tier 6 Gear and Best in Slot
On this page, you will find the best PvE gear and best in slot items for your Rogue DPS in Phase 5 of TBC Classic.
Combat Rogue Phase 5 / Sunwell Plateau Best in Slot List
This is a list of gear that is considered to be the best in each slot, with the BiS list below showing the highest-simming possible setup for Phase 5 of TBC as a Rogue. There are other viable options to run as well which we will include below. For rogues still running The Black Temple Check out the Shadow Resistance Guide below!
Other Combat Rogue Best in Slot Lists
To check out our recommended Pre-Raid best in slot gear, head over to its list below. If your character is still progressing through the content of older tiers, then you may wish to consult their best in slot lists instead.
The items on this list for Sunwell Plateau include items from raids, crafted items, and badges. Some items like Hard Khorium Choker and Carapace of Sun and Shadow require maxed out professions. It is recommended that you have Jewelcrafting and Engineering as your professions. Enchanting has a similar DPS gain with ring enchants as Jewelcrafting will give with Hard Khorium Choker over its next best upgrade. Leatherworking is also not a bad option but overall Bladed Chaos Tunic outperforms Carapace of Sun and Shadow so your strongest setup will not be with Leatherworking. Many strong items are obtainable on the Badge Vendor and are equivalent to Tier 6. The most notable badge items are Trousers of the Scryers' Retainer, Angelista's Revenge, Belt of the Silent Path, Crossbow of Relentless Strikes, and Nyn'jah's Tabi Boots. The ring is nearly BiS and extremely easy to obtain. The pants off the vendor are stronger than Tier 6 legs and a good option to sub in if you do not have a Cursed Vision of Sargeras.
Phase 5 Sunwell Best in Slot Table
This phase has some incredible upgrades all around for Rogues. You finally get a new trinket option upgrade from Warp-Spring Coil with Blackened Naaru Sliver being in the game. While Shard of Contempt is a strong option, it still does not perform as well as Warp-Spring Coil or Dragonspine Trophy. If you are a non-human Rogue then Muramasa will be your strongest non-warglaive option, while Hand of the Deceiver will be the strongest non-warglaive Rogue weapon otherwise. As far as rings go all 3 rings listed are within a few DPS of each other, so you can pick any two rings as part of your BiS.
Your most important upgrades this phase will go as follows:
- Leggings of the Immortal Night
- Slayer's Boots
- Bladed Chaos Tunic
- Slayer's Belt
Leggings of the Immortal Night is your most powerful upgrade by a long shot with Slayer's Boots trailing a little behind. If you want to see the biggest DPS gain for your character in a raid these are the most important items to focus on obtaining in Sunwell Plateau.
If you have further questions about gemming and enchanting these items, our Combat Rogue Enchants and Gems page below provides more information.
- 07 May 2022: Updated for Phase 5.
- 21 Mar. 2022: Page updated for Phase 4.
- 08 Jan. 2022: Updated for Phase 3; separated previous Phase 2 list into a new page.
- 14 Aug. 2021: Page added.
- The Burning Crusade Classic Character Clone Service Retiring Soon
- World First Classic Sunwell Plateau Kill Claimed by Old School
- The Sunwell Plateau Is Now Live on Burning Crusade Classic
- Burning Crusade Classic Phase 5 Guides Now Live
- Burning Crusade Classic Hotfixes: May 5th
- Burning Crusade Classic Phase 5 Arrives May 10th
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Healing Druids (Moonglow/NG) - Crit Chance
- Jolteon 1 - Pendulum of DOOM PvP - Level 39 BiS Enhancement Shaman TBC
- Jailer is in ICC!
- Icy Veins Talent Sequence Addon
- Shaman Tank comprehensive guide - Learn how to master World of Warcraft Classic Season of Mastery as a proficient Shaman Tank
- Melee Hunter Guide - Playing World of Warcraft as a Melee Hunter
- A-Whitemane-OHANA 8/10
- Shaman Tank Guide - Playing WoW as a Shaman Tank