Destruction Warlock DPS Crucible of Storms Raid Guide — Battle for Azeroth (BfA) 8.2.5
On this page, you will find tips, tricks, and strategies tailored to your Destruction Warlock for each boss of the following raid: Crucible of Storms. All our content is updated for World of Warcraft — Battle for Azeroth (BfA) 8.2.5.
Introduction for Destruction Warlock Boss Advice in Crucible of Storms
In this section, you will find information pertaining to each boss individually in the Crucible of Storms raid.
The advice in this section is in a state of being continually updated, as the content is still extremely fresh. As we experience the bosses in their live and properly finished states, additional tips and advanced techniques will be added.
Talent Cheatsheet for Destruction Warlock
The Restless Cabal
This fight has 2 targets, with additional adds spawning throughout the encounter. Your Imp can be used to dispel Promises of Power and help healers' Mana; alternatively, you can choose to run with Felhunter to help with interrupting the Eldritch Abomination's casts.
You should aim to keep every target Immolated in order to gain extra shards and increase your uptime on Flashpoint. Despite doing this, you should remember that Visage from Beyond is the priority add, so make sure to save resources if needed; once it reaches 1 HP, it will start regenerating. You should consider making it a Havoc target in order to stagger the awakening.
Custody of the Deep is a DPS-check mechanic, so make sure to coordinate with your raid to pop these bubbles before they expire.
Warlock's mitigation and high stamina make them a good candidate for Zaxasj tanking and to soak Void Crashes after they bounce twice. Make sure to place your Demonic Gateway and Demonic Circle to minimize the raid damage taken from Crushing Doubt.
Uu'nat, Harbinger of the Void
This fight has 3 phases, with an increasing amount of adds spawning over the course of the encounter.
Phase 1 is fairly straightforward; you just need to pay attention to where you are standing and try to drop tears at the edges of the platform.
You should try to keep Immolate up on Undying Guardians for additional resources, but ensure that they are not regenerating when you start the transition into Phase 2.
The Primordial Mindbenders can be stunned and interrupted.
- 25 Jun. 2019: This page has been reviewed for the release of Patch 8.2 and no changes are necessary.
- 14 Apr. 2019: Guide added.
More Warlock Guides
Guides from Other Classes
- Dragonflight Patch 10.0.7 Hotfixes: March 24th
- Dragonflight 10.0.7 Class Tuning: March 28th + Retribution Nerfs March 24th
- New Aberrus Unique Drops Added in Patch 10.1 Build 48661
- Aberrus the Shadowed Crucible Loading Screen in Patch 10.1
- New Potential Evoker Spells Added in Patch 10.1 Build 48661
- Dragonflight Patch 10.0.7 Hotfixes: March 23rd
- Primordial Stone Hotfix Changes: March 23rd
- Dragonflight Patch 10.0.7 DPS Log Rankings for Vault of the Incarnates: Day 1