Classic Guide to Rogues' Best Addons
Welcome to our Addons guide for Rogues where you will find out what the best addons are for your Rogue in WoW Classic.
Your interface can help make playing the game easier, allowing you to customize the positioning of different things. You can also use Addons to track more specific things, such as swing timers and Energy regeneration, allowing you to plan your abilities and cooldowns easier. Your UI is specific to you and your own preferences, but this section will give recommendations on Addons that will enhance your playing experience.
ClassicCastBars places a cast bar below the target's portrait which helps significantly in Kicking the target which much more precision.
Real Mob Health
Real Mob Health allows your to see the estimated health of your target based on how much damage you have dealt. This is a very nice quality of life addon to have however it doesn't change how you play.
TukUI is a complete replacement of the default interface. It is highly customizable and provides many useful features that the default interface does not. If you are looking to get up and running quickly and do not want to mess around with trying to build your own interface out of many different Addons, TukUI is highly recommended.
Questie Classic marks quests and quest objectives for the quests you are currently doing on your world map and minimap. This addon will help speed up your leveling a lot, but it was not available in the original WoW Classic, so if you want a true WoW Classic experience, then you can avoid using this addon.
There is a Weak Auras version under development for WoW Classic. While it is still uncertain what functionalities it will have, we will keep track of the project and update as required.
MapCoords Classic places coordinates on your world map and minimap, which allow you to communicate and understand exact locations on WoW Classic easily. This is very helpful, since the map did not outline where things were in Classic accurately, such as not showing where quest monsters were.
AtlasLootClassic lets you check all the loot tables in the game. Since classic doesn't have a dungeon journal this addon acts as one making it very useful to have.
Boss Mods: Deadly Boss Mods
Boss mods are Addons that warn you about boss abilities and give you live advice on how to handle some mechanics. Deadly Boss Mods has already released a WoW Classic version.
While a threat meter is certainly indispensable in WoW Classic, this is very important as a Rogue, since you can experience threat issues during your burst phase. We will update this page once there is a stable working one for the Beta.
You can find a working version of Recount here, back in all of its old school glory for WoW Classic.
Classic Rogue Macros
Macros are a great complement to addons for your WoW Classic experience, allowing you to do more with less buttons in your interface.
For this reason, we recommend that you also read our Rogue Macros page, in order to improve your gameplay experience!
- 28 Feb. 2020: Page added.
- A Different Kind of Letter from Activision Blizzard Executive Fran Townsend
- Same-Faction Battleground Explanations and More Testing in BCC
- One of the More Amazing Bot-Cleansing Videos
- Burning Crusade Classic Hotfixes: July 6th
- Same Faction Battlegrounds in Regular Queue Being Tested
- The End of Classic: Gorak's Guide Machinima
- Burning Crusade Classic Hotfixes: June 28th
- GM Mistakenly Takes BiS Item From Player for Ninjalooting, Drama and Eventual Happy Ending Ensue
- Hunter Macros for TBC Cassic?
- Shaman Tank Guide - Shaman Tanking in WoW
- New player interested in TBC - Boost or level?
- Which class are you going to play in Classic and why?
- When will we see a pre-patch tbc page?
- Icecold (A) - Ashbringer EU
- Inner Circle Recruiting For TBC
- New onyxia kill time