Classic Guide to Rogues' Best Macros
Welcome to our Macros guide for Rogues where you will find out what the best macros are for your Rogue in WoW Classic.
For our macros section, we will be providing macros that will help improve some aspects of your gameplay in WoW Classic. You can simply copy and paste the macro that we provide, however some have interchangeable parts that you can customize to your own specifications.
Macros for Rogues
- /cast Riposte
- /cast Sinister Strike
This macro will simply cast Riposte if it is available, if it is not then it will cast Sinister Strike instead. This way you will not have to actively check if you can use Riposte or not making the rotation a bit easier.
Mouseover Blind Macro
- /cast [@mouseover] [ ] Blind
This macro allows you to use Blind on the target that your mouse is hovered over. This is very useful to quickly CC someone without having to actually click on them. This macro is useful for PvP but also may have some uses in PvE.
Cancel Blessing of Protection Macro
- /cast Hemorrhage
- /stopmacro [help] [noexists]
- /cancelaura Blessing of Protection
Blessing of Protection is a Paladin ability that protects you from physical attacks but also prevents you from using abilities or attacking while you have it active on yourself. This macro will allow you to cancel Blessing of Protection on yourself to start using abilities whenever you want to.
- 28 Feb. 2020: Page added.
- World's Fastest Onyxia Speed Kill in WoW Classic
- Burning Crusade Classic Beta Update: April 9th
- Blizzard Begins Monthly Collectible Series for 30th Anniversary with Lich King Statue & Concept Art Print
- Burning Crusade Classic Beta Raid Testing: April 13 - 15
- Daily Instance Cap is Over 50 on The Burning Crusade Classic Beta
- Sealed Packages Added on the Burning Crusade Classic Beta
- Burning Crusade Classic Boost Quests: Brand New BC Content
- New Burning Crusade Classic Build: Cap Raised to Level 70 & More
- New onyxia kill time
- New player interested in TBC - Boost or level?
- Chaos Recruiting for TBC Classic [H] [Herod]
- No one wants retris
- Shaman Tank Guide - Shaman Tanking in WoW
- Which class are you going to play in Classic and why?
- TBC Transition+
- Looking for guild with EARLY RAID TIMES