Feral Druid DPS Molten Core Gear
On this page, you will find the best gear and best in slot items from Molten Core for your Feral DPS Druid in WoW Classic. For more gearing advice, please refer to our Feral DPS Druid Gearing and Best in Slot guide.
Feral DPS Druid Raid Best in Slot (BiS) List for Molten Core / Onyxia's Lair
This is the gear we recommend you to chase while doing the first raids in the game: Molten Core and Onyxia's Lair.
Druid's Tier 1, Cenarion Raiment is not a great set for Feral DPS druids since it lacks sufficient melee stats and is more primarily geared towards healing. Instead, most of your BiS in this phase will come from a combination of Molten Core loot and dungeon items.
The list below contains gear from: raids, epic PvP sets (above rank 11) and world bosses, as well as some gear from dungeons and quests, when warranted.
* This helm will be your BiS helm for all of WoW Classic. It is absolutely required for competitive Feral Druid DPS and should be one of the first items that you go for at max level.
** When the chicken attacks, it has a chance to increase the Haste of your party members by 5%.
*** This will be your BiS weapon for all of WoW Classic due to its amazing on-use effect. However, the weapon only has 3 charges of the effect, meaning that you will need to farm multiple copies of this weapon before every raid if you want to do optimal damage. It is also highly recommended to have another weapon, such as Fist of Omokk, to use normally outside of raids.
You can find more Feral DPS Druid BiS lists in our dedicated gear hub below.
- 26 Jul. 2020: Updated with Idols.
- 23 Feb. 2020: Guide added.
- Blizzard Discusses WoW Token in Classic
- WoW Token Added to Wrath Classic
- Wrath Classic Joyous Journeys 50% Experience Buff Is Back!
- Wrath Classic Patch 3.4.2 PTR Notes: May 18th
- Death Heat Map for Hardcore Characters and Their Killers
- BlizzCon 2023 in Coming on Nov 3-4
- Blizzard Announces Hardcore Classic
- Icy Veins is Getting a New Look